1 o'clock closing on SC

MrX

Been to Angeles City, and most of the girls there were dogs. I will, however, make side trips to Cambodia, Jakarta, and Batam on this upcoming trip. Brazil is for another trip. The last time the Thailand nightlife was wide open(showing and no closing times)was the peak season of 2000. Since the crackdown of the summer of 2001, things have sure changed...for the worse.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I was out here somewhere in Bangers Tuesday night and I saw boobies and full-on lesbian shows complete with bush licking, baby oil and spurting beer bottles. We even had a very famous bars owner (that everyone hates) buy us beer! I guess you just have to know where to go :dunno: No not Midnite this time tho' that was fun too!

And no, unless I know you personally, I am NOT telling, even via PM! :nono:

Cheers,

SD

By wide open, I'm talking about Thermae and Nana Disco being open till 6am and ALL of the go gos showing. Now, for the most part, I see more flesh at an American beach. Since the crackdown of the summer of 2001, the fun has been systematically sucked out of Thailand. Oh well, I'll still find my niche on my next visit. :beer:

Belem....couldnt agree more with you about " wide open" Thailand (though I guess there is always the privacy of your hotel room for inveterate splitters!) but take cold comfort from my impression that it is the "in-your-face aspect which is being hounded... Bangkok nightlife "per se" is still up and running...Can anybody name a go-go bar that has actually been closed down by the social order?....(Clinton plaza debacle aside please).....actually a few people are still opening new bars or seriously upgrading old ones...Spice Girls and Cowboy 1 on SC, Electric Blue on the Pong come to mind........dont speak to me about NP..I am sure them lot there are in auto-destruct mode....

>I am sure them lot there (NP) are in auto-destruct mode.... <

Auto destruct? or is it driven by more zealous law enforcement?

Whatever, I agree NP isn't a shadow of its previous self. all we reall need now is Angel Witch to uproot and shift to SC, and we can let NP collapse onto itself.

Belem said:

If this is still going on when I arrive in November, instead of going directly to check into the Nana Hotel and then downstairs to pick up a FL from the disco, I might take a taxi directly to Pattaya.

yes, that's maybe the only way - go-go's without full nudity dancers and 1 am. closing time = no thank you :nono:

IK wrote: "Auto destruct? or is it driven by more zealous law enforcement?"

Sorry ..might have been thrown out too casually....specifically

(because of or despite law enforcement I have no idea) NP bar folk seems to seek more without investing in their places.....Covered or not there are fewer girls and even fewer pretty ones....the bar interiors are tired....the drinks prices fearsome...the minor ripoffs rife... ..girls themselves could instruct Angolan mercenaries without checking their stride.. ..all IMHO of course

Archived