Disappearing Masseuse

the_numbers

soongmak said:

Man,

This whole discussion is oh so pointless. :banghead: Why don't you just concede that every person has a right to privacy, and that there are some assholes around who violate it.

Than I can agree with you that an expectation of privacy may be shattered, but still that *every* person has a right to it.

You just make it sound like bargirls are lesser persons with no rights to privacy, and that's what troublesome to me. I hope you don't really feel that way, because an (ex-) whoremonger who feels superior to whores is delusional. :nono:

Cheers,

soongmak

I agree. I wonder how some members would feel if BG's started posting information on their performance (or lack thereof) the size of their cock, the fact that they smelled like a farm animal on a hot summer day, etc. Not that I would have to worry about any of the above :)

I'm sure a number of us have relvealed certain information to a BG that we wouldnt want seen posted on a public forum. :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>that every person has a right to privacy, and that there are some assholes around who violate it.

>Than I can agree with you that an expectation of privacy may be shattered, but still that *every* person has a right to it.

Exactly.

-j-

Archived