Have Girl Friend's Passport

Chuckles

I posted last September that my G/F gave me her passport tp apply for a fiance Visa, and what should I do with it, after I decided not to do the fiance visa. Well I gave it back to her in December and when I returned home from BKK I noticed that she put it in my bag, so I still have her passport. I did not ask for it. Should I read anything into this, or send it back to her. Any input would be appreciated.

All--

Any Thai government-issued documents (passports, house registrations, etc) that are returned to any overseas Thai embassy or other diplomatic mission will be sent via dip pouch back to Bangkok for return to either a) the issuing agency or B) the individual owner (at the discretion of the issuing department)..

Passports in particualr (if still valid)will be returned to the holder if they come to call for it at the passport office of original issue or the main office in Bangkok.

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Yes, my suggestion would be to give it back to her. However if you are not in a position to send it to her directly, you could hand it over to the Thai embassy saying that there was a mix upin Bangkok when you left and as you are unable to locate her(reasons like she has shifted)you were handing it over to them for onward transmission.

That way you may not be putting her in a spot.Getting another passport or applying for a duplicate cost these girls a lot of money and time not to mention the hassles

Archived