Fools Day

kamui

Fools Day - Or do they think that I am that stupid?

I arrived on Wednesday morning very early in LOS, extremely tired since I slept only a few ours in the last days and even worked the whole night before without any sleep, since I am involved in a project which actually does not permit a 3 weeks break. But I decided to go anyway and work on the net every day for a few hours.

First after my arrival I learnt that the Manhattan Hotel didn't have the booked room with a king size bed, but was told that I could change room after one night.

I took the room, had a slow day with some trad. Thai massage, but was waked yesterday morning around 7am with a loud bang which was followed by excessive drilling and hammering for next hours. My room did not only not have a king size bed, but faced the large construction site in the back of the hotel. :cussing:

Later I complained to the reception and they told me that I will receive a room with the requested bed to front of the hotel, but I would need to wait until the evening.

Ok, I had a nice day with some work and meeting a guy I only knew from the board and prepared for the night since my plan was to go to SC to find a nice girl, or maybe a girl I met two years ago.

When I returned to Manhattan hotel around 9pm after my meeting the guy at the reception handed me the key for another room. I took my baggage only to learn that this room on the 10th floor was not only located to the construction site but was extremely ugly with a large patch of mold on the wallpaper and in some parts the wallpaper peeling from the wall.

I returned to the reception, now a little bit angry and requested a new room. The receptionist said that they had a problem to find a room to the front of the hotel, but gave me another room again on the upper floor. The room had two bed rooms, was a little bit shabby as well and was facing the construction site as well. :onfire: NOW I was angry and returned to reception again to ask again for a new room (and I was prepared to ask for the manager, and if they couldn't solve the problem to change the hotel the next day). After some search I received a new key and luckily this was a large nice room with a king size bed located to the hotel front.

Problem solved and after a shower I went to SC to Tilac bar.

When I entered the bar I was greeted by a girl who remembered me from my last and first trip two years ago. Let's call her "Sister", since she took good care of me, but I never had the intention to barfine her. I had a nice evening with Sister and my first girl ever in LOS "FirstHoney" two years ago, with whom I stayed most of my holiday then. Sister told me that FirstHoney had left Tilac and would work somewhere at Nana. Since FirstHoney did not answer my email before I went to BKK, leave will it like that...

Yesterday Sister introduced me to a friend "Skinny", who was quite nice but unfortunatly spoke nearly no english. She is 27 and allegedly fairly new to the scene, but who knows. "Skinny" introduced me to her 'friend number one' "Pushy", whom I did not like so much, because for me she was a little bit too pushy with touching, kissing, e.g.

I think this set up already headed for disaster....

Anyway, we had a lot of fun and I ordered a few rounds of lady drinks. The girls asked for Tequila, while I stuck to my beer mostly since I didn't want to get drunk too fast. Later I decided to BF skinny and she asked me, if we couldn't go to Collosseum/Ekkamai, up to you of course. And she asked, if it wouldn't be nice to take her friends with us. Not a bad idea, I thought, to take Sister with us for to have fun and as a translator. I said OK, but they wanted to take Pushy as well and I gave in and it seemed that Pushy already went for changing her clothes in the meantime.

I paid the bill (around 3800 TB total, including a Tequila for the Mamasan) and off we went by taxi.

Actually, Colosseum was a lot of fun. We ordered a large pitcher of Heineken and some snacks and I enjoyed the company of the girls and the show, especially since it was the first time that I ever went to such kind of place. But while having fun I observed that Pushy did not seem to be very happy and I had the feeling that she tried to make me drunk, always filling my glass and wanting me the empty it immediately, but I only sipped since I do not enjoy to be drunk completely and wanting some to have some fun in the hotel later. Skinny was very nice the whole evening, but occasionally asked me, if I didn't want to take two ladies, what I always refused with a smile...

Before leaving Colosseum I gave Sister my email address because I thought it would be nice to stay in contact with her. But as I said I did not and do not have the intention to BF her, I even told her at the bar that she is like an older sister. ::

We went outside to catch a taxi, when suddenly Skinny asked me to give 1000 TB to Sister and Pushy. I was unpleasantly surprised about this request, because for me it was clear and I made it clear that I invited the girls for to have some fun at Collosseum, but not for more. I felt angry, because I got the feeling that Skinny wanted to fool me and and because she destroyed the whole evening. For me it was clear immidiatly , that I would not take her back to the hotel, because the illusion of an GF-experience was destroyed throught her request. Since I am not a cheap charly I said that I would give each girl 200 TB taxi money. I took Sistera aside and asked her about all this, she only said that she is sorry about what just happened and that Pushy is angry about me. While I went to change some taxi money Pushy left the scene and when I returned Skinny was squatting on a wall checking her mobile phone without looking up. I said goodbye to Sister and left by taxi.

Now I sat in the taxi angry about this stupid incident, with testosterone level at 100%, when I realized that the cabdriver left Sukhumvit Road to an unknown direction. I don't know if he did not understand the name of my hotel, but when I told him the name again he made a U-turn and we arrived at the hotel finally. Being tired, horny, drunk and angry I only wanted to leave the cab and gave the driver 100 TB and went to my room alone. :(

What an evening: three people tried to fool me - if all of them deliberately or undeliberately, I don't know... ::

Kamui:

1212 posts here, you're close to being a veteran.

It's reassuring to me that these things can also occur to someone of your 'LOS Vintage'.

i've had a few experiences like that. Reading your story makes me feel less embarrassed.

Chill out, win a few, lose a few, plenty left.

Forget my number of posts. I am a absolute newbie to the P4P scene. On my first trip I visited two Gogos at SC and had only one girl "FirstHoney", if I don't count one visit to Barons...

I am thinking of going to Nana tonight to change my status from absolute newbie to newbie... ::

Anyway, it was an interesting experience. :D

kamui said:

We went outside to catch a taxi, when suddenly Skinny asked me to give 1000 TB to Sister and Pushy. I was unpleasantly surprised about this request, because for me it was clear and I made it clear that I invited the girls for to have some fun at Collosseum, but not for more. I felt angry, because I got the feeling that Skinny wanted to fool me and and because she destroyed the whole evening.

My view is that when one takes girls out of a bar for a ?date? only, it compromises their ability to make money for the evening. No more ladydrinks (which is often a source of income for them), and less of a chance of finding a boyfriend for the night.

If the girls contributed to my pleasant evening, I would have offered them money before they had a chance to ask. They take care of me, I take care of them.

For example?

As an oversimplified general rule, I don?t BF from GBB and Morning/Night because the gang hangs out there. Still, a couple girls have pegged me as their customer and will take care of me the entire time we?re at the bar. The last couple trips it?s been 6+ hours daily at GBB, and quite a few hours every evening at Morning/Night. Without regard to how many times they tell me they love me, I know it?s really my money they love. So I share it with them when I leave. They take care of me, I take care of them.

100 or so baht an hour doesn?t seem like such a bad deal; I?m happy, they?re happy, everybody?s happy?

Since you asked? I don?t think Skinny was trying to trick you; she was just trying to take care of her friends. That wouldn?t have bothered me. And as far as feeling angry goes, that?s up to you. IMO, life is too short to spend time being angry. Especially over something as trivial as a few baht.

But thank you for putting up the report. It was a good to read.

Firstly, I would not have barfined Pushy. Actually, I doubt she would have remained in my company in the go-go. Going out with girls who have little or no english is difficult. Fucking them is a doddle but touring around with them doesn't work.

JaiGuruDev hit it on the head about compromising the girls' ability to make money. I don't think you mentioned the time you barfined them as thats somewhat important. If late, then fine, they just get an early finish. If earlier, then some tip is in order (loss of LD money and potential off negated with free booze and possibly foos). The attitude of Skinny stunk and you did right to dump her.

As for the hotel, well you should just have left. Unless you've been happy there before I wouldn't have booked it as there have been many negative posts about the Manhattan here and elsewhere.

I think you did well to keep insisting until you got the room you wanted, but I have to say I think you were wrong on the date. To my way of thinking if you pay a bar fine and take girl/s out then you should pay for their company, they are still working girls, don't kid yourself they just want to go out, they want to make money also. I usually give a girl 500 or 1000 if I just take them out and not back for sex.I have sometimes had a girl refuse payment but I think you should always assume that if you take them out of a bar it is a business arrangement.Have a good time but remember -jai yen-peter

I guess I am a cheap charlie because I never tip in this situation. :grinyes: I have BF several girls and taken them to restaurants or disco or pool or Wat. They have never asked for tips or taxi money. Sometimes they pay for taxi or for some food. :up: And we are still all friends and continue to go out. :hug:

The BF helps them meet their quota for the month so they do increase their earnings.

Sounds like the OP did the 'right' thing by not getting mad at the girls that were obviously out to 'bleed some baht'. But, worse things could've happened....

For example...Waking up with a bag over your head and a suicide 'note' beside your bed and a stranger in your bathroom. (oh, shit)

Thanks for the post though...we have all been there. (at least I have)

Seems like we get ourselves into this pickle when being the 'nice guy' and not planning to P4P..just GFE.

Don't know, what do you guys think???

Kamui,

I think the only mistake you made with the girls was not discussing things before you left the bar. I have often barfined a girl's friends to tag along on our night out, but made it clear that I only only tip girls that end up in my room later. Often times, the girls are more than happy to take a night off from dancing and just have fun with their friends. Of course, after a few drinks, they sometimes change their mind and end up in my room later anyways ::. Had a great time once at Hollywood Disco with 5 Midnite girls and an even better time in the room later with 2 of them :). Every trip to Midnite after that for quite a while had all the girls asking me to "Go Hollywood??!!".

Ranger

Archived