Fools Day

kamui

kamui said:I am thinking of going to Nana tonight to change my status from absolute newbie to newbie... ::

And did you survive? I mean, the last time I saw you, you were skipping out the door arm-in-arm with Firey Jack!!!! Keee-rist man, couldn't you have picked a more sedate board member to "pop your cherry"??? :D

Sorry I did not meet up with you as I got kidnapped to Soi Cowboy asfter leaving Gullible's and was forced to drink copious amounts of Black-so's in Baccara, Midnite & DollHouse until the coppers rescued me at 12:45 when they closed the bars :(.

PM me if you should like to meet up tonight. Bring FJ along, too.

Cheers,

SD

JaiGuruDev said:My view is that when one takes girls out of a bar for a ?date? only, it compromises their ability to make money for the evening. No more ladydrinks (which is often a source of income for them), and less of a chance of finding a boyfriend for the night.

If the girls contributed to my pleasant evening, I would have offered them money before they had a chance to ask. They take care of me, I take care of them.

I do not agree since the other two invited themselves to the party. They had fun and a good feed, which IMHO they did not deserve. The newbie mistake was not telling them to piss off right from the go. A lot of guys are too nice to do that. You cannot be here and be too nice or you will be swarmed by USDs (uninvited sit-downs). Kamui blowingthem off at the end is exactly what they deserved.

Now if I invited them to eat & go dancing, which happens a lot, then they are offered some money at the end of the evening. But usually the gals who are my friends decline because I take them out on a Sunday or other slow night where they did not want to work anyway. YMMV

Cheers,

SD

@all

thanks for the replies! Your answers really offers some very helpful insights.

My take on the story is:

I think we left the bar between 11 and 12 pm. Before I bought for all of them a few rounds of LDs. Since the girls really asked me a few times to come with me to Colosseum and I said from the beginning that I would only take one girl I do not have a bad feeling for not paying them the requested 1000 TB.

Anyway before I had the impression that you only need to pay a girl, if you take her to the hotel, but not for her company, especially if the girls are pushing for company, knowing that there wouldn't be more afterwards.

Of course next time I will be more up front with what I want: First I will never BF a girl again if I not really interested in her company. Second I will discuss the payment up front until I have the impression that I have learnt the rules for P4P a little bit better.

@saduam

It would be a pleasure to meet you tonight.

Yes, I met Fiery Jack at Midnight-Morning bar and we had tour through Nana and later ended in Long Gun at Soi Cowboy. Luckily we did not met one of his (female) mates from Stoke. And he left Long Gun before the lights went on. I will not tell more about the night, because I do not want shatter Fiery Jacks reputation here on the board. :D:beer::shhh:

Anyway I can declare proudly that I upgraded my status to newbie last night. By the way I met a nice girl after SC closed. She is 23, speaks English fairly well and just started to work bar a few weeks ago. ::

Glad to hear things turned around for you Kamui. Hope you didn't prepay your hotel but good on ya for insisting on a quiet room.

No real need to BF a bird unless she is *the one*.

kamui said:

By the way I met a nice girl after SC closed. She is 23, speaks English fairly well and just started to work bar a few weeks ago. ::

They all only work bar few weeks.

Enjoy. :up::beer:

Yeah, I know this. Of course, she learnt English at school before. :grinyes: We all know how valuable Issan schools are. By the way she did not work before, only looked for her baby. But she has been two Europe recently to visit her sister, who doesn't work as well... And she planning to go there again, to look for the baby of her sister. :)

I'm not suggesting this lady is not telling the truth, that would be a shocking thing to suggest of BG. I once believed one who told me she had no boy friend husband or kids. As it turned out she had two husbands one boyfiend and two kids.-peter

thai3 said:

I'm not suggesting this lady is not telling the truth, that would be a shocking thing to suggest of BG. I once believed one who told me she had no boy friend husband or kids. As it turned out she had two husbands one boyfiend and two kids.-peter

:grinyes: :grinyes:

The girl I met yesterday had her last boyfriend three years ago. And the tatoo with a letter on her shoulder was the beginning of her fathers name. :angel: ::

Archived