A typical story, with a twist

maninbkk

About six months ago I was in the capital (living outside) and decided that I needed a good massage. I had heard about a new, reputable, place and telephoned for an appointment. On the phone I was reminded that it was traditional Thai massage with nothing extra.

On arriving, I was shown to a small room and invited to undress. On the walls there were signs reminding customers that any improper behaviour or requests for sexual services would result in the massage being stopped with no refund.

My masseuse was a Thai lady who looked 25 but who told me she was in her early 30s. A pleasant and relaxing massage, correctly administered. We had been chatting away during the massage and she was pleased that I spoke some Thai. At the end the massage I was surprised that she asked me for my phone number. We exchanged numbers and I texted her later to say thank you, receiving a "nice to meet you" response.

A few weeks later I was in the capital again and made an appointment for 8pm, calling her to let her know that I was arriving. She asked for me to move my appointment to 10pm so that she could accompany me afterwards wherever I wanted to go. Again a pleasant massage and we left together, back to my hotel room and a drink in the bar. I then walked her home (not far away) with a quick peck on the cheek exchanged at the end.

I have no problems in believing that it is a reputable massage place in which she works as I have spoken with others.

We started chatting on the phone frequently and I invited her to my home for the weekend when she was next free. She was happy to come over and I collected her Saturday morning and drove to my house. After lunch, we were just relaxing when about 2pm she asked if I wanted a massage. Never one to refuse I accepted here offer and we moved to the bedroom.

After another perfect massage, carefully avoiding the naughty bits, I offered to massage her. She accepted and the t-shirt came off as I started to massage her back. As the massage progressed, the bra strap came undone, the bra removed, trousers pulled down, then removed. She then rather coyly turned over, hands clasped to small breasts but more gentle massage relaxed her and we ended up making love.

Although I had made up the spare bedroom for her, she was happy to share mine and we ended up with a very kissy and cuddly weekend before she had to return to the capital.

We spoke on the phone every day and she returned for another visit soon after for more massage. It is relaxing for her to get out of the capital and away from the people with whom she shares her apartment.

She now visits every other weekend, working the other weekend. I see her every time I visit the capital, when she stays with me at my hotel.

What is different about this story since it sounds so typical? I am sure many of you have heard one like it before. The difference is that the capital city to which I refer to throughout the story is not Bangkok, it is London.

I am so fucking jealous of you right now! I hate you, I have never met you, and yet I despise you! You and anyone else with such a life better than mine...o.k. well that would be just about everyone then...in any event...enjoy it! enjoy it knowing we all hate you, from the very bottom of our pathetic lonely no life having jealous jet black hearts... :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::cussing:

[color:"red"] am so fucking jealous of you right now! I hate you, I have never met you, and yet I despise you! You and anyone else with such a life better than mine...o.k. well that would be just about everyone then...in any event...enjoy it! enjoy it knowing we all hate you, from the very bottom of our pathetic lonely no life having jealous jet black hearts...

[/color]

OH, I like a man who can express himself so well. We females are lined up to give you hugs here Hon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

Old Hippie said:

"OH, I like a man who can express himself so well. We females are lined up to give you hugs here Hon..."

...I am waiting...

OH, I fear that "long time" has a different meaning in your case, i.e. wait long time. :grinyes::cover:

Greetings from BKK, where I just started to explore night life...

Archived