JW Mariott Questions

Georgeo

U can also buy a loxinfo internet prepay card which i have used in conrad,landmark and JW.

It is fast enough for reading the various boards and a damn sight cheaper.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marriott is the best among those mentioned. As to connectivity just get a loxinfo card at the 7/11 around the corner and your on line w/no phone charge. LY there was much highter security but do remember that the place is under BIG Brother camera all over. I've had more that one girl tell me that the Marriott is not a place to be a problem as the have photos and security staff that will go right to the bar and take car of business themselves.

Actually I am stabled at the JW at the monent. Rather expensive as they have put their rates up lately. I am paying $ 136 for an executive floor room, and that's with a senior discount. Also the high speed internet is 642 baht extra per day... but I cannot live without it.

The room is small but very comfortable and the staff first rate and very friendly. They didn't batt an eye when I took home a lassie from Nana One ( the Japanese bar) last evening instead of my regular lady. I don't however introduce strangers into the business lounge on the 16th. floor where breakfast and evening drinks are served. Too many staff there know me.

I am a big fan of this hotel and have stayed well over 25 times here. I certainly like the unobrusive security here. Its my base in BKK which, however, is a city I am be avoiding in the future in the wake of the disgraceful Q Bar raid a few nights ago.

Let me say that I'll be slipping around the corner to that newish bar and grabing something that looks good and making a run for the Marriott Bakery entrance! Should be no problem as I expect the Marriott will be safe to have another drink before going to the room. I really can't see random drug tests and Passport checks in the lobby of the JW.

Tha would be the Blue Wave....hence the woprd NewISH...Not new but still not old! Nana One. I know I haven't been on that street in 3 weeks so where is Nana One?

As to the Business Lounge....Not many guys bring their BG's to the lounge. Oddly enough I rna into a getn with a very tall and busty BG in the lounge. Strinking up a conversation I aske if she had a sister. Opps, out comes her mobile and 10 min later she returned to the lounge with a delightful lady. A few more cocktails and when the other two left I suggested my room......YES, she wanted 2000 BAHT SHORT TIME.... and was worth every satang.

SoiSlut said:

Tha would be the Blue Wave...I know I haven't been on that street in 3 weeks.

At least, eh? Blue Wave is no more. Boss Hogg bought it and the no hands restaraunt next door a couple of months ago and is turning them into a jazz club.

Never heard of Nana One, but there are a lot of bars I never see (getting into a rut in my old age LOL).

Cheers,

SD

Are we talking the same bar. I was open about a year and changed hands a few months ago on the net at bluewavepool.com. The music was gone but lots of nice freelancers. Open 3 weeks ago!

Archived