keeping both girls happy ?

imperial

Well this is not a problem YET.....

But my new Best girl #2 that I saw some last visit and a few times this visit is real fun, She is a freelancer but not really confident about herself , so any compliments pays extra dividends.....

Now my last trip #1 Best girl is back after here period.....

Ohh so cute....

Saw them both last night , seperately of course , I think they know each other by sight as they hang out at the same place.

Anyway wondering how to juggle these 2 girls , its not really a jealousy thing , its just that maybe for a day or two I can take both of them on , BUT I have another 10 days here and if I kept it up everyday I would be DEAD.

So is it , one early , take a nap and the other later ?

stop being so greedy and only take one a day !

Go to Pattaya and find new ones ?

Introduce them and see if they are up for a 3 some (dangerous!)

Ahh the problems in BKK.....

PS....they both know I go with other girls so thats not the problem.

BKKdreaming wrote:

"......I think they know each other by sight as they hang out at the same place."

You are playing a very, very dangerous game. Thai ladies have "bull shit detectors" like nobody else I know.

Me thinks it is only a mater of time before you get found out - then it could be "chop chop feed to dogs" ::

Take care.

Fatbastard33

Well it seems all the girls know each other anyway.....Best girl#1s friend/room-mate asked me yesterday about best girl#2. and she knew best girl #2s name....

so I am sure the word has spread.

I guess the best is that I do not live here , only a week more vacation.

If I lived here I would play it diffurent , or like someone said I would be duck-food !

I think both of them are in the end looking out for their pocketbook, I am a good customer who treats them right so they do not have to worry around me.

well we will see tonight.....

Archived