BKK Update

RayRay

I was unfortunate enough to be transferred to BKK right before last year's APEC meetings. In other words, by the time I got here you didn't see many exposed breasts much less other parts revealed.

Well, last night I went with a friend of mine to some bars in one of BKK's more popular areas for tourists. Not only were breasts being shown, but the girls in more than one bar were completely nude. Obviously I can't name bars for fear of shutdown, but we were three for three on finding bars showing everything last night.

Both of us were pleasantly surprised to say the least. I just wanted to let everyone know to not give up hope for the quest to see some high quality snatch on display. It is out there. :)

With the elections for govenor only one week away, I do not think we will be seeing any nude dancing this coming week.

I did not see any police out raiding bars this weekend - I wonder if some of the editorials in the newspapers may have made a difference?

Forcing them to cover up isn't the end of the world for me. I can always get a closer look in private anyway. :) I did see some titties in one Bangkok go-go last week, but they didn't completely remove the bikins, just undid them at the front (I guess so they could quickly fasten them back on in case of a police raid). Anyways, this kind of thing seems cyclical, and there'll be good times and bad times as with any dispute.

Has anyone heard of punters actually being busted and charged with soliciting? That scares me much more than having to take a piss test or look at a clothed dancer.

I think I'd rather hit the Sutthisan gogos, although it hasn't happened for a while either.

AP, who just brought back 2 absinthe bottles from Spain but wished he was downing them in BKK :p

Archived