ARGUE about wages here

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, what's that? Those things are extinct in Amerika in my experience. Are they still alive in other countries? For how much longer?

Sure, I do look forward to my $600/month Social Security when I am 65 in 20 years, but I prolly will not even get that since many successive gummints have borrowed so much that SS is no longer a valid program. And besides, $600 will buy even less dog food to eat than it does now!

Cheers,

SD

I agree 100% with this statement.

Same same goes for Australia.

Now if it gets to the stage where you are not getting ahead in your own country and you are not having fun well why not go to Bangkok.

So what if you don't save any money you will still IMHO have a better life on 50,000 baht a month in Bangkok than you would on say 3000 dollars a month in Sydney.

Too many people are obsessed with the future and forget about living for now.

I found my own personal compormise working in Saudi for a big fat tax free salary and plenty of holidays which enables me to save for some retirement but still have plenty of sanuk in Thailand on hols and in Bahrain and Dubai on weekends.

• 2 months later...
BelgianBoy said:
Secondary English, primary phys ed and primary math

KK,

When you will have something like French or Dutch for beginners, then I'll take it :D

BB

Tried unsuccessfully earlier this year to find a native French speaker for the foreign language requirement at the school. Let you know soon what happened to that position. I know it wasn't filled, but maybe it was abandoned.

Archived