Thai Airways baggage weight limits

arlo

Ok i am killing time between trips,aswell as being a sad bastard,,just worked out the flight speeds of the two planes,Athens flight is 4920 miles with average of 500mph,and London flight is 5934miles with average 516mph,its suprising that such a small difference in air speeds can make such a big difference in flight times,and anyone that works it out to decimal points is sadder than me!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, if it makes any difference, i could be wrong about the 9 hour flying time. It was 9, maybe 10, maybe 10-1/2...am not sure. wasn't really paying attention!

I was a bit worried that first class seemed almost empty, and that the plane might therefore have too much weight in the middle and back and not enough in the front, and therefore plunge to earth in a fiery crash. But that didn't happen.

I was a bit worried that first class seemed almost empty, and that the plane might therefore have too much weight in the middle and back and not enough in the front, and therefore plunge to earth in a fiery crash. But that didn't happen.

No, you guys misunderstood. I flew in economy class, and got a 40 kg allowance

arlo,

Now you really have me confused.......... :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

BB

>I was a bit worried that first class seemed almost empty, and that the plane might therefore have too much weight in the middle and back and not enough in the front, and therefore plunge to earth in a fiery crash. But that didn't happen.

Not enough seats in first class to make this happen...

Could not find direct flights ATH-BKK on Travelocity to check flight time though....

Archived