Taxi fare from airport should be ???

arlo

It's been a while since i've taken a plane to Bkk and have forgotten what the real average taxi fare should be to the Nana area. Don't want to fall prey to vultures so can anyone disclose this data? Also, how much is the airport bus and does it go to Nana and run at all times? Thanks.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you take taxi from the taxi rank at arrivals its 150bht,plus 50 bht for the taxi booth which issues the ticket,plus two tolls if you want the quick way,one is 30bht,the second is 40 bht,so total 200bht plus tip,or toll road 270 plus tip,thats to Nana hotel.

The last time I was there the airport bus was 100 bt. It ran about every 20 min. There are three of them I forget which one goes down suk. But I think the fist stop is in front of the landmark, on the oposite side of the street from nana. I get off in front of the ambassador. It seems to run until midnight, but not sure. It is actualy everybit as fast as a taxi and well I have better things to do with 200 baht.

gunneruk said:

If you take taxi from the taxi rank at arrivals its 150bht,plus 50 bht for the taxi booth which issues the ticket,plus two tolls if you want the quick way,one is 30bht,the second is 40 bht,so total 200bht plus tip,or toll road 270 plus tip,thats to Nana hotel.

Its 50 Bt for the taxibooth, about 140 - 160 Bt for the taxi depending on traffic as well, but its 40 and 45 Bt for the 2 tolls on the motorway, but no need to do this depending on the time of the day.

BB

BB,

Are you using a middle man when you pay the toll booths? No need my friend. You can pay directly to the toll booth collector (or use the taxi driver to do it for you) and pay THB 30 for the first toll booth and then 40 for the second booth. (Now if your going to Rama 9 Extension then you need another 25 baht for your troubles).

Cheers!

Mmmm.... I think I got fucked last time. Usually I pay around 150 baht plus toll to lower sukh, last time I paid almost 300 baht, excluding toll. Traffic was light, so I guess the meter was rigged. Never happened to me before. :onfire:

I just assumed there was a price hike after taxi drivers complained that fares from/to the airport were too low.

Guess I was wrong.

Archived