Any current info on KL?

stumpy

Are there any boards similar to this one for KL nightlife?

Thats probably a tad ambitious, Stumpdog ::

I dont think former PM Mahatir would be too keen on seeing his beloved capital reduced to the status of yet-another-nightlife-mecca (hot on the heels of his nemesis Anwar being absolved of his sodomy conviction), but there have been a few threads on KL over the last 6 months or so - I'm sure someone will enlighten us anytime now.

Actually there is a great book on KL, which would NEVER be allowed to be printed in Bangkok called "The batchalors Guide to KL" I think, I gave my copy away.

It goes into great detail of EVERYWHERE you can go for sex. Free Sex, expensive sex, cheap sex, and I mean CHEAP! Cheaper than a Thai Truck Stop!

It also gos into blow by blow description of Homo Sex, swinging, and very importantly, how to get RID of the girls you have pickedd up.

Amazing book.

There are also on WSGForum.com a number of threads about KL, including photos, and is a much more "FARKKING" oriented board than here.

Sammies used to have referances to KL, but I lost that link,

By the Abdullah is the new PM, quite a differrrent man and a good guy, best thing is he is a moderate, but comes from a family of Imans, and studied at one of the most revered Islamic uni overseas, so when the nutters get up to argue with him, he can quote the Koran better than them, moe accurately. He is also true Butra Butra, a man of earth, or true malay, unlike Makahateer, who was a mix bread!

DOG - Mix bread for sure

As I say in many posts, there is a good scene in ALL East Asian countries. OK, they may not have the in-your-face neon & the go-go dancers, but the brothels & freelancers are there.

The scene in KL is quite good (Penang even better), but hidden. As is Sillypore's scene (tho' not as hidden).

Cheers,

SD

Hidden throws a wrench into my plans...as I don't know the spots. If you want, pm me with links to your posts and/or some insight as I need a diversion from Thailand for a few days.

thanks,

Archived