Where were you at 9am EST 9/11...

Sitting on a bar stool in Soi Eric, Patong Beach... The shit DJ at Soi Eriuc wouldn't put the news on the TV so many left to nearby bars to see the terrable cowardly act of terror.

Anyone else in LOS....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enought I have gone back to the Darling whom was just about to get my hand up her skirt. Say her 5 weeks ago and we won't have out 3 year remeberance party exactly on time! I'll be slipping my hand up her mini skirt soon enongh!

At work, in a crummy office in northern England. One of the secretaries came in my room to announce that her brother had just rung her after seeing a news item about the twin towers atrocity. It must have been about lunchtime GMT.

Had to spend the rest of the afternoon in work and had a meeting with a bloke in a nearby pub straight after work. Didn't get to see the news until later that night. Horrific.

oddly enough i was not far away from you.

i was sitting in Pink Panther Go-Go on Soi Seadragon,Patong Beach.

the TV was on in the place and the Girls were dancing when the owner suddenly switched to CNN and we all watched it live.

the music and dancing stopped and Girls were asking what was going on and where it was happening.

i was due to return to the UK the next Day and after hearing that many Airlines had grounded their Planes and i was hopeful that Thai had done the same and i could have a few extra Days in Thailand.

no such luck and i did return home the next Day.

i remember the Falangs reading the Papers and talking about the incident the next Day and the thoughts and the faces of People.

Archived