Where were you at 9am EST 9/11...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waz at KL international airport

took additional 4 hours 2 get back home to oz.

scary shit caos everywhere

could not believe what I was seeing at first on the tube.

I thought it was a movie but then saw people jumping out of the WTC, my heart went out for all that perished.

I still remember what I said to a business college, the world will never be the same again and I wonder if the US knew anything about the threat prior.

In recent times we have been shown the US did know and did nothing about it. Their economy was on the brink of disaster and they were crying out for a war.

Now with no limit spending on defence their whole economy has improved.

War is big business and with many of the companies in the Dow investing in defence projects, i wouldnt be suprised if they are all reporting record profits and improved share price.

Take care all

Arkutha

:D :D :D

In recent times we have been shown the US did know and did nothing about it. Their economy was on the brink of disaster and they were crying out for a war.

Yeah, I heard it was planned by the same guy who advised FDR about the Japanese intent to bomb Pearl Harbor.

It must be true 'cause Michael Moore told me it was. :p

umm just because the USA knew there were threats did not mean they knew exactly when it was going to happen ,

and the hijackers all went thru security before boarding the plane !

The box cutters they used were legal to bring on the plane at that time !

Crying out for a war ? and letting 3000 die to get it ?

Bullshit !

9/11: Bosses office for 1st plane, saw it on her little TV. Talking about it and how we should let children at school know, when second plane hit. Both of us in shock.

Moon walk: Parent's bedroom, watching with the rest of the family.

JFK: On a school field trip in the United Nations building in NYC. Trip wasabruptly canceled.

AmoresPerros said:

Soi Slut,

What's coward in crashing oneself cold blooded in a tower??

Sad day still...

Killing innocent people whom are without protection is cowardly....Terrorists are cowards. And also stupid!

Archived