Pissedd and the Family

Nervous_Dog

I am a tas pissed at the moment, err, not grumpy, rather the beer chang is having its due effect.

I live in a small flat, some who know me very well would know it as the fuck flat, as it's fucking small, never mind.

I lived in a tent for much of my youth so no big deal, I've had the big places, and love my small place.

It's funny, but when you can hear evveryone fart, (and smell it) it brings you into another dimension of living.

Currently it's me, the DarLek, the JingJoe, par the sister inlaw, the mother in law (Who thinks it's still 1884 and Thai women go topless, trouble is, even though she's 50+, her tit are better than the darleks!) Par's daughter Plar, who Dar wants to keep her and send to school, and a few visitors.

In a space so small, its all happening, but I don;t mind.

Paar remembers to feed me beer, numbs the pain of proximity, DarLek remembers to feedd me, and the kids remember to yell "Daddeeee Daddeee"

there all eating something that stinks, turns out its fish from my farm. FARRRKKKK whats the point of fish farming if they keep eating the finglings!

Place stinks, I think I'll go out to eat.

Only saving grace is the DarLek just made me vegimite toast, and every kid (all three girls aged 3/2.5 and 1) love it. Fun to watch!

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

I am a tas pissed at the moment, err, not grumpy, rather the beer chang is having its due effect.

I live in a small flat, some who know me very well would know it as the fuck flat, as it's fucking small, never mind.

I lived in a tent for much of my youth so no big deal, I've had the big places, and love my small place.

It's funny, but when you can hear evveryone fart, (and smell it) it brings you into another dimension of living.

Currently it's me, the DarLek, the JingJoe, par the sister inlaw, the mother in law (Who thinks it's still 1884 and Thai women go topless, trouble is, even though she's 50+, her tit are better than the darleks!) Par's daughter Plar, who Dar wants to keep her and send to school, and a few visitors.

In a space so small, its all happening, but I don;t mind.

Paar remembers to feed me beer, numbs the pain of proximity, DarLek remembers to feedd me, and the kids remember to yell "Daddeeee Daddeee"

there all eating something that stinks, turns out its fish from my farm. FARRRKKKK whats the point of fish farming if they keep eating the finglings!

Place stinks, I think I'll go out to eat.

Only saving grace is the DarLek just made me vegimite toast, and every kid (all three girls aged 3/2.5 and 1) love it. Fun to watch!

DOG

ND,

You fucked me man!

46sqm room where we live has been enough for two, becoming small with the baby growing.

They move to Tokyo? We get the same floor space but as 1 bedroom apartment, parititioned, toilet like on on a plane, bathroom crammed in it. And ten times the price.

They call it 1LDK = 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, one living room, one bedroom. I'm in luxury here - normally they would make it 2 bedroom, same space

Lucky Americans, they know what the space is.

Lucky Bakgkokians, they can get it much cheaper.

Well the sensible ting wold be for you and the whole family to look for larger accommodations. (brilliant insight eh?)

Forget the 'I can't afford it ........... you can. Besides, what price sanity?

Forget the I hate moving............. let the women do it........ they will anyway.

Forget any other excuses that pop up. Go house hunting.

Of course one could leave the staus quo and simple find a second apartment for self. A get away with obvious dirty dog advantages. :rolleyes::devil:

Archived