As if war itself wasn't enough...

khunsanuk

some piece scum is trying to swindle people out of money / goods :cussing:

Sanuk!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [spam] REF: RE-CONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ - VARIOUS SUPPLIES...

ATTENTION:

Dear sir

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

THE CHAIRMAN/CEO

REF: RE-CONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ - VARIOUS SUPPLIES...

My name is MARK SPENCER, a consultant Based in the United kingdom, i have an urgent proposition for contract invitation from Iraq.

My benefactor at the new American controlled Iraq ministry has mandated me to seek for your cooperation in a multi million dollars worth of supply contract Building / Construction / Medical / Textile / Chemical / Food and Related Products / Electrical & Electronic / Automotive Parts/Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals/Construction and

Maintenance / Consumer Goods and Services/ Electronics and Electrical / Energy and nvironment/FinancialServices/ Healthcare / Hospitality / Industrial Goods and Services

/ Information Technology / Mining and Drilling / Oil services / Telecommunications / Textiles and Nonwovens / Transportation and Logistics /Wholesale Trade.

Please if you are interested in this transaction, then kindly contact me via My E-mail and Fax below. (PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND FAX ONLY DETAILING YOUR DIRECT

TELEPHONE,FAX NUMBER AND EXCLUSIVE EMAIL based on your company abilities).

As soon as we recieve these informations, I shall get back to you with all details exclusively to the ability of your company in this regard.

Best Regards,

Mark Spencer

Business Consultant

United Kingdom.

mark.spencer@virgilio.it

+44-870 132 6466

NB:75% upfront payment is guaranteed for all supplies to be made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

"Call me thickheaded, but where is the scam ?"

This is different version of the Nigerian scam. You can bet your ass that if you contact him you will need to pay some money to help make the transaction go smooth. As soon as you do, you will never hear from this guy again.

Sanuk!

Archived