Bg's work schedule

Hunnia

He owns Warblers, Hunters (on soi 4), Titty Twister and the bar beer next to Titty Twisters on top of Big Dogs. . Plus he just opened Warblers 2 in Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...

I was in a massage parlour on Soi 2 or 3 in July and took a very nice girl upstairs. She was practicing her english and i was trying my very limited thai. Well we hit it off and i thought i'd take her out for something to eat later on that evening *it's 14.00hrs*. I asked and she said she wasn't allowed to leave the building for 2 months shocked.gif" border="0 . 2 months !!!!!!!! i was very surprised at this. Was she a prisoner i thought. I hope this is a one off case or she lied to me. I have enough trouble staying on an rig for 4 weeks never mind a building. mad.gif" border="0

Hi all,

Does anyone now how it works with the girls pay in MP's. Last time I found a real sweety in CP2 and took her out of there to my hotel. We had a great time and she stayed with me for a couple of day's. I suppose she got this time cut from her salary but I am wondering how much, and if she risks getting fired? Anyone know?

quote:

Originally posted by Hunnia:

I know that bar girls work 7 days a week. Do they ever have a day off? Do they have to work even on those days when they have their period? If they want to go back home up country do they have to pay for their own bar fine? I'm just curious.

Hunnia

Just my thought, many of these practices would not be acceptable in the western world. Knowing many European countries have a 37 hour working week and deducting 15 minutes salary for being 1 minute late is not much practiced any more.

I also see constructing and road work going on un sundays. Thailanmd (and Asia ingeneral) is not a paradise for most who have to make a living there.

Archived