I finally got something

Well members after 4 years and over ten visits to LOS, I finally got a 'dose'. After coming back home, a few days I started "pissing razor blades" and then my eyes started getting really red and sore. I called my ophthalmologist and set-up an appointment with an urologist.

My ophthalmologist first saw me, he did a quick diagnosis, prescribed some drug, he thought it was a classic case of "pink-eye". Same day I went to my urologist, told him I've been to thailand, had lots of sex, but all "covered", with the exception of un-covered bj's. He took a specimen(piss), it revealed puss. He sent another sample to the lab for further testing. He told be I could have gotten an STD from the bbbj, he presribed dyoxcline for 9 days. He would call me later to let me know what I have. He said the dyoxciline should 'take care' of clamidiya, gonoreha, etc. etc.

Back to my eyes, a week after taking the eye drops, it didn't do anything. Actually my eyes got worse, by Friday my eyes were blood red and hurting, when I awoke saturday morning, my right eye shut down(I was blind), I was also tearing blood. I called the emergency, who got in touch with my ophthalmologist, I met him later in the moring. I revealed to him my thailand trip, he took a swap sample for testing. He told me I could have an STD in the eyes, plus some extreme case of S.E. asian eye infection. He prescibed three types of eye drops, megamox, sulfir/acid and some sort of steroid. I was 'dropping' every hour for two weeks, with the dyoxciline every day.

Test came back, I had gonoreha both in my tool and eyes. My eyes also picked-up some intense eye infection.

My urologist thinks I got it from an uncovered BBBJ, and eyes may have been infected when I was preforming oral to her.

Everything is pretty much back to normal, with the exception of my eyes, which may have some permanent damage.

All I can say, be careful out there.

Chok Dee,

HOKS

PS. I do have my therory on where I got it from. But who really knows, I had sex with alot of differant girls during my last trip, and most gave me BBBJs.

Fucking hell, Hoksipkau, that sounds like a nightmare. :dunno: Hope you're back in the saddle, fully recovered, soon. :beer:

I've said similar before on this board, but all the fools :clown: who run around claiming you can't possibly get an STD from a BBBJ ought to have a good long look at horror-story posts like yours. :banghead:

Be well. :up:

jack :help:

I developed a case of pinkeye shortly after returning home from a trip several years ago. Not sure how I contracted it, might have been unrelated to sanuk activity. Like you though, my eyes got blood red, but nothing as severe as you describe. My eye doc said these infections can be either bacterial or viral with the former being much more treatable with medication.

I?ve heard a number of reports of guys getting pinkeye (pussy eyes) from going down on the girls. Also, it?s possible to get severe throat infections and other nasty shit from this practice. Personally I think you are at less risk of catching something from a BBBJ than dining at the Y, or for that matter even heavy kissing... At some point I figure you have to draw the line and accept some risk or you might as well just stay home and choke the chicken. :(

ST

[color:"red"] My urologist thinks I got it from an uncovered BBBJ, and eyes may have been infected when I was preforming oral to her. [/color]

Yep, there's enough risk involved with BBBJ's. I got a case of the clap myself, and cured it with zitromax. I also had pinky eye, but just like short-time, don't think it was sex-related. I went out on a wednesday with a mate, and we saw each other again on friday, we both had it! I was lucky that my doctor got the diagnose right the first time, for my mate it took two more trips before he got a dose of the right medicine.

In my year in Thailand I got warts, the clap, pinky eye, athlete's foot, a rash in my groin. I had to go to the hospital every other week. :( The only thing condoms could stop was the clap, but hey, even eating pussy can give you gonorrea of the throat. :: There's a lot of shit you can pick up from casual sex, and after picking up all this shit, I have to so, that it's not worth it, not even mentioning HIV!

Cheers,

soongmak

P.s.: What's happening in Lolita's this week? :)

KD,

Me too... But after I told my eye doc the 'whole Thailand story', he took a sample from my eyes. The test confirmed gonoreha, plus a bacterial infection. He told me that he has seen it in babies eyes, if the mother was carrying the disease.

I was doing three different eye drops, plus the dioxcyline for the 'clap'. This was the first time I had an STD(besides a dose of clamidiya, during my college days), so the sensation of 'pissing razor blades' was true, it was extremely painful taking a leak. But the dioxcyline required you drink plenty of water. So i'd be in tears during every piss.

All in all I was 'laid-up' for three weeks. My right eye still hasn't fully gained clear vision.

My gut feeling is I picked it up from a ST Soi 6 girl in Pattaya. I could be wrong, but she was 'all over me' from the get go, she was extremely pretty (so very popular), she was doing deep throat action(bbbj), doing 69(hence my call sign), but covered intercourse, the eye infection could have come from any where, but I do remember her washing me from a 55 gallon drum of water which was next to the shitter, water got in my eyes.

Most of the girls I saw in Pattaya I had known for awhile(besides the Soi 6 girl), so I had their cel numbers. I did call each one to warn them of my condition, each was grateful ("see what you get for being butterfly"). I just finished talking with the three regulars I see in Pattaya, they all got checked, and clean....thank goodness

Anyway, I will never really know for sure who gave it to me.

Chok dee, and always cover-up.

HOKS

ps, I even called the Sabai-dee massage girl who did me three times(she gave me her cel number for after work romp), she thanked me, she got checked, she is clean.

I know this sounds really elemental, but one should always wash your hands both before and especially right after sex. Think of how often, probably nearly a hundred times a day we unconciously rub our eyes, pick our nose and touch our mouths. I recently read that the nose is one of the most hospitable pathways for outside infections.

If you have had sex, or even a bj, covered or uncovered, you will get body fluids on your hands, and if she has any active transmittable conditions, you can easily spread them around vunerable areas of your body.

By the way, just to add another anxiety to the list, various mouth and throat infections, including HSV (Herpes) are easily passed with french kissing.

Maybe enterprising bar owners can start providing short time rooms, complete with antiseptic scrubs before sex, latex body sheaths, periodic oral and vaginal flushes during sex and final antiseptic body dip after.

David

You are absolutely right about washing your hands (and dick) after any kind of intimate contact. Not always practical though ? say for instance you are fucking a girl behind a bush in Lumphini park at 3am. :o

That?s why I try to carry packaged antibacterial moist towelettes with me most of the time and always keep a few with my bedside condoms. When I visit a BJ bar as soon as the lady has finished cleaning me up I tear one open and give my hands and equipment a good wipe down. Seems to work, the brand I use is Wet Ones. Not recommending them for French kissing though. :nono:

ST

Archived