farang suicide in nana hotel?

japio1

As to other deaths on soi 4, a japanese guy committed suicide last year in the room right next to me in the omni.

I was away that day and it was during songran but there was alot of commotion and people running around when i came back so i knew something was up.

There has been at least two other deaths at the omni during the time i have been here but don't recall how they died. I try to suppress this type of stuff when i hear it.

But i do feel we hear only a small percentage of foreign deaths via the media.

I know of of one BG alone tell me of two falangs' demise both young guys she that she was involved with directly. Both were drug related deaths assumed overdose of some type.

This is one of these things were you want to hear about and not want to hear about if you understand my drift.....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone died in the room next to you? I bet you could have pretended to have Thai-like superstitions and negotiated a hefty discount!

Bob Monkhouse's son died in a similar way in Thailand about ten years ago, didn't he?

check-bin-krap: Get yourself some SSRIs. They're fine drugs.

fiery-jack: You can't have too many caffeine-based drinks. I've tried and it's just not possible. Mmmm... Vodka Red Bull... :p

Quite often, when looking down from a great height, I do get a sudden urge to jump but I don't think it's necessarily related to depression. It's more of an absurdly reckless thing like, say, wanting to punch someone in the face for no reason, run around naked in public, or run across a busy road without looking. Anyone else ever get this feeling?

I can make YOUR fantasy come true!

-you can get naked

-punch me in the face

-then I throw you off balcony

Everyone wins!

PM me with a meeting time and place, weeeee!

late.

sure many farangs die in LOS every year and of course just a small minority is in the media. why should this attract special attention.

a close friend of mine also died around 3 years ago while on vacation in Phuket. he was not into the sanuk scene and also not in drugs, just on a simple vacations with his long time girlfriend. and died suddenly unexpected. different environment creates stress for many people.

and of course LOS attracts many sort of guys; some physical and mental healthy and some less. and some very careless with their lifes.

my mob phone number is close to a emergency number of one of western country's embassy's emergency number. and sometimes i get phones which make me really doubt whether LOS is the vacation paradise i used to believe...

Archived