farang suicide in nana hotel?

japio1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little to add except grist to the rumour mill:

Last Friday IP said " Falang dead" according to one of her village friends who is currently nightly servicing a customer these days at Nana hotel...

Did anybody see anything in the papers?

Old Hippie said:

Was the talk of all the girls! Supposedly a french man got loaded on coke and did himslef in.

Yup, I've always said that those caffeine-loaded soft drinks are lethal. :down: There's a big lesson there for you Old Hippie. Heed it: get back on the booze, man, for fuck's sake, before you do something stupid. :doah:

jack :drunk:

Hi,

>>>>>no one will get a girl to stay in that room for a long time, or short time<<<<

That is for sure. 'Pii' in that room will *forever* scare the bargirls (even the maids). I can hear it now.....

BG - "where you stay?"

punter - "I'm staying at Nana Hotel".

BG - "You stay loom 301?"

punter - "Why, yes! How did you know?"

BD - "Me never go customer". "Only sell lady drink, not pussy!" :: :D

BTW, Stick said in his site, that another suicide happened on soi 4, years ago. The only other one I ever heard of was at Grace Hotel, on soi 3. Anybody know about any others in the area?

Cheap Charlies should be able to get room 301 for pennies on the dollar, from now on. Too many girls know all the rooms in that hotel, for it to be effective for management to simply change the room number. :D

HT

Archived