A Great Time Had In Pattaya!

El_Tel

Spent last weekend in Pattaya so here's a quick update.

Soi 8 is as wild as ever and seems to continue business well after Walking Street albeit with TV's and lights off. Plenty of girls still around. A good place for that extra late drink.

Walking Street.

I only checked out three Ago-go's. Pepperment, Living Dolls Showcase and Carousel.

To be honest, Peppermint was a real disappointment after reading the rave reviews on this board. Far too many average looking girls so I didn'y stay long.

LDS was a vast improvement if only just because of the excellent shows they put on. The regular dancing girls here are also very ordinary but they show girls are great.

LDS Had a great looking blond farang girl (a contradiction in terms, I know!) dancing.

She was built (and moved) like a Thai and seemed to be connected with the bald-headed farang manager somehow.

Interracted with the Thai girls very well, if you know what I mean.

A couple of the Thai show girls here are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Don't like tattoos on a girl? Well there's one girl here that will definetly give you cause for a rethink on that score.

Recommended.

Carousel on Soi Diamond was a little disappointing after my previous visit. The good-lookers had either moved on or had been bought out early. Some pretty girls still here though and the shows are very entertaining. Check out the 'Doctors and Nurses' one.

Beer Bars.

As ususal, it's the beer bars where you can find the real diamonds.

I was shocked to find so many good lookers down the bars on Soi Honey. Check out the beer bars on the right hand side. Owww!

The most fun place was the area of beer bars on the left just past Marine. The area with a bar called Country bar at the back. This place is very wild and Country bar has some good-lookers as does the bar on the near right corner (loud music!) whose name escapes me.

Further down Walking St on the right is another large area of beer bars. This place is very underated in my opinion. Most bars have pool tables here and many above average girls. A very good atmosphere here.

I've noticed that on Fri/Sat nights, many beer bars in both Bangkok and Pattaya employ some cute looking uni students on a casual basis. It's a bit of a 'crap shoot' as one poster stated on another thread but they ARE there.

Barons Massage on Suk soi 24.

I've had some very good experiences here recently with girls going that extra mile. Thumbs up!

The girls I 'met' in the above places were all very eager and gave excellent customer service and to end this I'll say that while nightlfe in LOS is under attack at the moment what with the Piss-testing and early closing, the girls attitude seems to have greatly improved.

The past half-dozen girls I've met were very very nice.

Or it could just be that I've been very lucky recently.

I take it that we can't name girls here so if you want more info (descriptions, names, numbers, where they work) you can PM me for their details.

Tel

I was also in Pattaya last week and echo many of your comments.

I don't take gals from gogos anymore as I have had much better experiences with the beer bar gals in general.

Soi 7 and 8 seemed to be heaving til well into the early hours and plenty of attractive ladies about.

Buffalo Bar on third road was as usual excellent with some really hot dancers and cheap drink prices.

I went to Peppermint and thought there were plenty of attractive women there but don't know how any one can barfine as there is no chance to really talk to the gals as the music is just too loud. It always seems to be busy.

I went to Living Dolls not showcase and this has been to my mind consistently one of the best gogos in Pattaya for fun and the gals there know about customer service.

Diamond a gogo was disappointing after hearing lots of good reviews...not many good looking gals and little interaction

Supergirl and Superbaby were the same as ever...some good looking gals but not worth really paying the extra for....

I also went to FLB which surprised me in that there were some hot lookers in there ....not usually my cup of tea..

All in all a great week and never got back to the hotel before 3am.

Zorro said:

All in all a great week and never got back to the hotel before 3am.

Great News. Let's hope this continues throughout high season when I'm scheduled to touch down. I love to spend my days sleeping in the sun and then head out at night. Since I usually dont hit the town until 10:00pm, a 1:00am closing would really suck.

El_Tel and Zorro,

Thanks for the update, especially on the Soi 7/8 areas. After a week in Bangers will be spending a week in Pattaya to investigate the many reports of better looking girls in Pattaya nowadays. When I tried to book a suite at Sandy Springs where I normally stay they were booked up for the entire month of NOV already, so will be trying out Sunshine on Soi 8 for the 1st time and glad to hear Soi 7/8 hasn't changed any!

Harry_Palmer said:

[color:"blue"]*tsk* *tsk* am i the only one who finds this kind of discussion base & exploitative :( ...[/color]

Yeah, probably. And no. I don't feel I'm being exploited in the slightest.
Harry_Palmer said:

[color:"blue"]i thought we were well above such things on this board... :neener:[/color]

Really?

Just to remind you. The name of this board is Nana Plaza.com. Yes that's right.

Nana...

Plaza...

...and this is the Nightlife section.

Managed to put 2 and 2 together yet old boy?

Maybe you mistakenly thought you were on Ajarn.com, huh?

::

Archived