Pussy whipped?

Lusty

CBK,

Dr Phil or whatsoever is not the point.

Point was that I am trying to help 2 friends here to settle their differences outside of a public board.

Point was that I care for both of them, but lately I see only snipes towards each other, and no Dr Phil is going to solve that.

Now then, back to topic, I have a pussy to whip :D

BB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to help 2 friends here to settle their differences outside of a public board.

---------------------------

Once again, BB, My post was only humourous, if based on whom OH has written about here. Proof is, I mentionned "Annie". it was just a stack up of names often read on his posts.

Now of course, Humour often involves teasing, and if OH saw the teasing in it and not the humour, then it was a mistake from me to post that.

jxxxl said:

The brand of pussy whipping in western countries, I find, is a bit more subtle that I have seen in Thailand.

Wake up fellows. Remember where you are. If you get no pussy, than try a massage, bar, etc. Sex is not a issue in Thailand. If you allow yourself to be pussy-whipped, I would seriously look at other reasons why your loved one is acting in a manor best described as "pussy-whipping."

Shit

Archived