Pussy whipped?

Lusty

Do you allow your Thai woman to pussy whip you?I know a Thai man wouldn't put up with it but what about you?

Luckily for me I don't get this shit but have had to compromise on one or two things in the past.

One guy I know gets seriously pussy whipped in public and I'm seriously thinking of having a diplomatic word with her and explaining that what she is doing is fucking embarrassing:cussing:Christ if a man can't sit down for 5 minutes and finish his beer because she wants to go home,what can he do!Mine did try this once after witnessing the previous event so I ordered another pint to get my point across::.

She makes him drink 1/2 pints now so it won't intervere with HER time schedule.

Getting to know a few Farange/Thai couples as I have,I didn't think this was the Thai way.

There is enough bitch slapping inflicted on us by western women without them joining in.

I heard somewhere that being pussy whipped is viewed as a sign of weakness in Thai society and they will never respect you if they can get away with it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the girl feels confident that the farang will not beat her if she gets out of line, she gets out of line ::

Some girls get out of line even if they expect a beating. No fear.

It is embarassing to see this go on. Its a sign of disrespect IMO. In LOS there is no reason for it. A subtle threat of finding a new girl is in order when the lady persistently embarasses her farang bf. She will then either straighten up or go ballistic. If the latter, then follow thru on the threat.

>I heard somewhere that being pussy whipped is viewed as a sign of weakness in Thai society and they will never respect you if they can get away with it. <

One time i was playing pool with a girl. The drunk and jealous GF came up behind me and punched me in the back of the head. Every thai in the bar stared at me wondering if i would knock her out. I told her to get the fuck out of the bar then went back to my pool game.

Probably lost respect but what can you do?

Lusty,

One guy I know gets seriously pussy whipped in public and I'm seriously thinking of having a diplomatic word with her and explaining that what she is doing is fucking embarrassing

And I'm seriously recommending you not to approach her.

You know and care for him, he's your friend, talk to him if the public embarrasment is bothering you big time, not her. He might get pissed off if you directly approach her with this issue. If he's man enough and has the balls like one then he should stand up for himself if it truly bothers him. The public humuliation might turn him on or whatever ::

He's a fucking moron for allowing her to do all the above but hopefully he'll listen to you as a friend for what you have to say. If your well-intended advice enters his wrong ear and causes a crack in your friendship then he's not much of worthy friend to begin with IMHO.

As for myself, my girl and I never discuss our private matters in public. Home is the place for this and neither of us gets pussy whipped.

First, let me say that I think pussy whipped men are a discrace. I used to see it all the time in the US. I would ask a guy to play golf, or some other half-day activity, and the first thing they would say is, "let me ask my wife". I also saw a lot of pussy whipping in the UK.

The brand of pussy whipping in western countries, I find, is a bit more subtle that I have seen in Thailand. I've seen some Thai women slapping their boyfriends/husbands across the face or scolding them like children. I think some Thai women are capable or dishing out some serious PW unless a guy makes it clear at the beginning that he won't tolerate it. My wife is a real task master, as is her older sister. Early in our relationship, she made a lot of attempts to master me. I made it perfectly clear that pussy whipping was/is a deal breaker. She gets me good though with the "deadly silence" - not much I can do about that ::.

From what I see, Thai men won't tolerate it and really disrespect farang guys when they see how they get treated.

>>>From what I see, Thai men won't tolerate it and really disrespect farang guys when they see how they get treated. <<<

you guys are funny. just because thai guys brag in public about what heros with their wifes might be, does mean that they actually are. just live in a thai neighborhood, and you will see for yourself.

traditionally thai women do wield tremendous powers in the household, such as controlling the money. the average thai bloke is giving his paycheck straight away to his women, who puts every day enough in his wallet (what *she* deems as enough). if he fails to do so there is hell to pay for.

traditionally the thai husband is also moving in with his wife's family, taking care of them.

and as for the minor wife issue (another thing thai guys love to brag about when the wife is far away) - just read the news of the last few days about the 24 year old bloke who woke up with his willy missing...

anyone who believes that when marrying a thai woman he is marrying a little dream of that submissive little girlie is gonna be in for a big surprise. thai women *will* get their way in the end. thai men know that, their wifes allow them to brag in front of their mates, as they generally don't have much to say at home.

Actually Fly, I find you funny as well. You seem to feel you are the only authority on anything regarding Thais and Thailand. Please be patient with the rest of us.

I actually do live in a Thai neighborhood and most of my friends are Thai. Perhaps not from farming villages or ghettos, but they do represent a certain group of Thais.

And, the issue of pussy whipping doesn't mean who runs the house and the family.

One particully nasty example of pussy whipping i saw once was when a Thai lady started flogging her boyfriend (farang) about the head with her shoes. Which would have been bad enough except for the crowd of strangers and not-so-strangers who were a witness to this extraordinary public outburst.

Archived