UN Warns Staff of attacks in Bangkok

Fidel

well, then you should start reading the posts you respond to. it was actually me who stated something along those lines, and i posted *most*.

if you belong to those is up to you to decide, and honestly, i could not care less.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, I will try harder next time to read each word. The feeling is mutual regarding the level of caring.

Don't worry for me, I am just fine.

Cheers, and have a great day.

flyonzewall said:
jxxxl said:

"As for Thailand being a place of cheap pussy; then tell me what was the REALLY , real reason for initially coming to Thailand? "

Business.

Don't project your own personal circumstances onto the general population.

hmmm..., right, business, the great temples and beaches. nooo, never liked the bars, that is really disgusting, all that prostitution... ::

Fly, I know it's difficult for a guy like you to understand, but there are people who's jobs require that they travel to different countries. We're not all rice pickers and closet philosophers.

I am fortunate that virtually every trip I made to Bangkok for the past 8 years has been on behalf of business. It doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the nightlife; I did :). However, the question was, what first brought us to Thailand. You should read a bit more carefully.

>>>Fly, I know it's difficult for a guy like you to understand, but there are people who's jobs require that they travel to different countries. We're not all rice pickers and closet philosophers.<<<

oh, so sorry, i forgot - there are also pencil pushers around.

anyhow, are we done with the topic now? it get's bit boring. somewhat funny though how much flak i get for one or two half serious snides thrown into the air. ;)

Archived