UN Warns Staff of attacks in Bangkok

Fidel

I notice Rickfarang's the same guy sniffling about getting beaten up by a tiny drunk bargirl in another thread and now he's scared of going to Phuket. Come on man, with respect, you're letting the side down - get some balls!

?

Yeah right Mr. Rambo.

First he shares his happenings at the bar and might go back to sort it out..(whether it's stupid or not..THAT'S actually having balls rather than forgiving and forgetting the moment it happened) and then he simply prefers to go elsewhere with his family to a possibly safer place where it's just as nice and beautiful.

Why blaming the man?

He doesn't deserve your dumb comment.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jxxxl said:

"As for Thailand being a place of cheap pussy; then tell me what was the REALLY , real reason for initially coming to Thailand? "

Business.

Don't project your own personal circumstances onto the general population.

hmmm..., right, business, the great temples and beaches. nooo, never liked the bars, that is really disgusting, all that prostitution... ::

I don't think it's a 'dumb comment' to point out false fears and that we should all be ashamed of giving in to terrorism by not even taking the tiny risk of going to a country they've threatened.

Reality of the bargirl situation: in any bar, you sometimes get drunk annoying characters, so out of it they don't know what they're doing. If it's a bargirl, smaller than you and having no weapon, just push her away (without getting angry about it) and make signs at her colleagues. Likely outcome - her companions try to get her to go home or the manager makes her. They're not going to pile into you, not wanting the trouble and realising that the police are hardly going to side with an obviously drunk crazy bargirl. Probably, he could have negotiated some free drinks,etc, for the next visit in lieu of not reporting it to the police.

Reality of visiting Phuket for a couple of weeks: there's a 0.00001% chance that you're going to get killed by a terrorist incident. There's probably more chance of your plane going down on the way over or, if you stay at home, getting killed by a household accident in that time.

The UN are a bunch of pencil pusher's that constantly just "cover their asses" by issuing blanket warnings like this one.

For ****'s sake, it's the same shite broadcast every day on the BBC and CNN to keep people so scared, they sit home and watch the news instead of living their lives.

-They say the same crap about Bali for years, and it is a great place to go now according to recent posts.

"The Un Warns Staff of attacks in Bangkok"...look out chicken little--the sky is falling.

The day we live our lives by 'goverment warnings' is a sad day indeed.

BTW, there is more to Thailand than 'cheap pussy' (nice way to put it, also-you silver tounged devil) and as far as the 'not getting any at home' comment...you don't know that. By the way, congratulations on your new appointment as judge. Anxious to see how that "more holy, than thou" outlook works for you.

late,

>>>The UN are a bunch of pencil pusher's that constantly just "cover their asses" by issuing blanket warnings like this one.<<<

the UN is a huge conglomerate of organisations. some are indeed "pencil pushers" (as most people in today's developed world are reduced to), and some are working in the field in the most dangerous territories imaginable.

and nowadays, in times were any twat can actually win multibillion dollar lawsuites just because he burned his precious tongue on a hot coffee, one has to cover his arse.

>>>Anxious to see how that "more holy, than thou" outlook works for you.<<<

so far my outlook has worked rather well. any problems with it?

flyonzewall said:

the UN is a huge conglomerate of organisations. some are indeed "pencil pushers" (as most people in today's developed world are reduced to), and some are working in the field in the most dangerous territories imaginable.

and nowadays, in times were any twat can actually win multibillion dollar lawsuites just because he burned his precious tongue on a hot coffee, one has to cover his arse.

* I couldn't agree more*

>>>Anxious to see how that "more holy, than thou" outlook works for you.<<<

so far my outlook has worked rather well. any problems with it?

*my statement was directed at posts stating that only lonely desperate blokes travel to thailand for 'cheap pussy'* So, yes I have an opinion with that and will type an opinion on it as well as the poster. But, am not a troll. cheers,

Archived