Mountain Bike Wanted

El_Tel

There was athread on the clubs /rides over as year back. Maybe gone now. The is a bike shop on Soi 3, sell Cannondale I think, not sure what else, have seen Trek etc available as well, my guess would be, check out a shop, see what is available, look for a bullitin board with club info, or start your own!

Thanks, I'll do a search.

I went to the bike shop in Soi 3 on Saturday though I didn't realise it was a Cannondale outlet. The bikes start at 35k (!!) but their designs are not to my liking.

Trek is avaliable at ProBike on Soi Langsuan and are much better in design and pricing.

Very impressed with this place. The sales assistants are very professional. Farang run I think.

Yeah, I could start my own club but that's a final option.

I know the Hash house Harriers have some kind of cycle club.

Cheers.

>>>Yeah, I could start my own club but that's a final option.<<<

or you could join the mormons here, and ride around bangers on your mountain bike with a white shirt and a tie.

Hey, ran into some Mormons on Soi 7 food court a few years back...clueless lot really...but nice guys...I hipped them to whaty little I know, in answer to their questions, while drinking beers and Sang Som...they just sort of took it all in stride. In the end, I wonder how many of these guys end up being the ones "converted...?"

Archived