Time elapsed between eating and the shits?

MaiLuk

I think it depends largely upon the individual's metabolism. Me and my old trusted business associate Ernie "Tarzan" Weller were drinking heavily :beer: in the Swiller's Arms last Saturday from opening time (11AM) right through the Sky football till late at night, :drunk: with no solids passing our lips during that period, just booze. :up:

When last orders was called around 11PM, Ernie got a round of continental lager and triple brandy alexanders in and, feeling a bit peckish and not prepared to wait till we got to the kebab shop, bought himself a bag of dry roasted peanuts while he was at it. :clown: He ate the nuts, supped his booze, then suddenly started to tremble and sweat and stammer incoherently, rose from his barstool and bolted outside screaming obscenities like a man possessed. ::

When I'd finished my own drinks and had a go on the space invader machine, I too exited the bar to find Ernie crouched foetal-wise in the car park, whimpering softly and vomiting profusely. :( He'd also farted violently and followed through into his oxford bags. :doah: Those nuts must've been off, and must've shot through his system like a dose of Epsom Salts.* :o It can't have been more that 5 minutes between him consuming them and then honking up and shitting himself. :nono:

I should add, however, that once he'd ejected the offending foodstuffs out of his system (and his arse ::) Ernie soon made a full recovery and was able to join me in the local kebab shop for his usual after-hours "large doner with scraps and extra chilli sauce, pal: no salad". :applause:

Hope that's instructive. :)

jack :help:

* Now I come to think about it, the only other solid item Ernie had consumed prior to his sudden malaise was a skunk-weed hash cake :applause: bought off a young lad that came round the pub selling them at about 10PM, but I don't reckon that had anything to do with it since he's never been affected that way before by spacecakes. :nono: Plus, I ate mine the next day and it was all right. :D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived