Women prefer "generous" men?

jasmine

[color:"red"]I read in the newspaper that 15% of the retired people in Switzerland have a fortune of over 800'000 $!!

[/color]

According to a financial planner, if you are an American of 40 yr. old, you need 1.3 million $ asset to be able to retire at the age 65 and yes, they will spend it.

Jasmine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had 1.3 million $ I would retire right now at the age of 32!!! With a good investment strategy I could make between 65'000$ and 100'000$ every year without using any of the money...

Best regards

Check Bin Krap:

Oh, I will beat you with what I say now AF16. I didn't buy my wife a wedding gift

Ah?. So one is supposed to buy the missus something called a wedding gift. No wonder I love this place, a virtual haven of information :thumbs up

Flowers, I've done that a couple of times. I was practical about wedding gift really, we didn't know when we could get our son here. Purely economy (good excuse). So I told her frankly, it has to wait! Now is the time... Tomorrow actually, she and our son comes on Wedensday!! I will get a watch or some nice jewelry.

Cheers!

Congratulation !! It has been a long haul for you, it seems like you have been expecting your family over any moment for ever, only to get more and more paperwork messing up for you.

All the best to you and your family.

BTW If you still are allowed to the BB, where is the Thai wat in Oslo. My wife want to go there and offer some flowers. Will become a father in May and will probably do something Buddhist for baptising.

Archived