Women prefer "generous" men?

jasmine

[color:"red"]"I'm going to leave CS after I get my citizenship...even though the sex is great (had to boost my own ego...sorry..lol)" [/color]

Well, Honey, who would write such e-mail? I have met stupid Thai women in my time who said anything about husbands, but I have not met the ones who planned that well.

The ones (I met) who left the husbands after citizenship did have their marriages fallen apart already. Citizenship just gives them an avenue out. Actually one who did that was married to a Thai man who was born here, so as long as she didn't have the citizenship, she tolerated him, now she is free and you have got to see how she has bloomed. :D

I just came back from the Thai Embassy today (getting visas for Thailand) and I got to talk to a young lady who just came from Thailand directly to work in the Embassy. She told me that she was shocked to see how many Thai women are in abusive relationships and reported it to the Embassy and she has been here on ly 5 months. She and the new embassador just created a free clinic run by a Thai doctor, for the Thais in DC.

Yes, CS, you do have a problem with trust, hopefully Hon, someone does trust you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jasmine, I would treat her like a queen. If the vast majority are leaving because of abusive husbands, then it wouldn't apply to me (picture me patting myself on the back).

If I am serious enough to bring her here, then more than likely I've fallen pretty hard for her anyway.

Of course they trust me...up to a point. You have to leave just a wee little bit of doubt in their minds. It keeps them on their toes...in a manner of speaking. ::

Getting back to the abusive husbands issue, its a shame. I really wish there was a way we could stop the guys who go to places such as Thailand to do what they can't get away with here normally. Truly cowards.

chocolat steve said:

Getting back to the abusive husbands issue, its a shame. I really wish there was a way we could stop the guys who go to places such as Thailand to do what they can't get away with here normally. Truly cowards.

We will get a law here in Norway soon that prohibit people with a domestic violence history to get VISA for a spouse. Basically you can not marry girls, take them to Norway and beat the crap out of them anymore.

AF16 said:

A couple of her friends are broke about two hours after pay day, and she see the benefit of controlling the use of money.

CBK, about the romance bit, after one year in Norway my wife took matters into her own hands and took my card and bought her self some roses for 49 NKR. She told me it was my romantic gift for her. Apparently one year without flowers is not romantic enough for women, go figure :)

Oh, I will beat you with what I say now AF16. I didn't buy my wife a wedding gift :o

Flowers, I've done that a couple of times. I was practical about wedding gift really, we didn't know when we could get our son here. Purely economy (good excuse). So I told her frankly, it has to wait! Now is the time... Tomorrow actually, she and our son comes on Wedensday!! I will get a watch or some nice jewelry.

Cheers!

One of them showed me a list comparing when they can retire if not sending $ 100 to Thailand/month.

So am I a generous man? I gave my gf a visa card and she can withdraw 10'000 baht a month.

What does she spend this money for? For her family of course. Once she told me that she paid for some improvment of the house of her family. She thought that I would disapprove it but I told her that it is her money and that she can do with it what she wants. Haha, of course, knowing me very well, she knew that this was only one part of the truth.

So I told her also that I would like that she saves some money on her (thai) bank account as a reserve.

IMO people are saving too much for their retirement. I read in the newspaper that 15% of the retired people in Switzerland have a fortune of over 800'000 $!!

I don't think that they can ever spend this money during their lifetime....

Isn't it weird that people have the most money at a time when they need it the least?!?

Best regards

Archived