Women prefer "generous" men?

jasmine

Its the stories like the one jjsushi told that make me a cynical, suspicious bastard. Once I brought her back to the states I would probably tap my own phone and a tracking device on the PC and have someone translate the phone calls and the emails so I can make absolutely sure.

Yeah..yeah..i know...i need "help"...lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Its the stories like the one jjsushi told that make me a cynical, suspicious bastard. Once I brought her back to the states I would probably tap my own phone and a tracking device on the PC and have someone translate the phone calls and the emails so I can make absolutely sure.

[/color]

Dear CS,

Good to see you are doing ok. What you said you might do is actually a fact for many women, not only Thais. However, how long do you think a relationship with such actions will last? Methinks, not long my CS.

Jasmine

>>>>Women prefer "generous" men?<<<

Maybe as a whole. But not in my relationship. I told her from day 1, that if you're looking for rich farang, to look elsewhere.

She has always said, that she only wants me to be generous towards her, with my heart. She does not care about my wallet. And after almost two years now, I know this to be true of her. Generous? In what way?

She knows that all the money in world will not buy her someone to love her. And I know the same. We may not have much money, but niether of us care about that. We just like being together.

I guess when you can transend the silly notion of money being even a remote reason of your union together, then you might be able to look at the really important stuff. If money is an issue as why you are together, then you might want to take a better look at things.

As hard as our situation is, we have both remained true, and committed. We are both 'generous' to each other, although not in monetary terms. Come to think of it, money has nothing to do with us. It goes so far beyond that, it's not even funny.

I'll be with my tirak in sickness, and in health, and for richer or poorer, no matter what. A pile of green printed paper, has nothing to do with that. Would she prefer I was rich? Probably so, but would also might cheapen our relationship. As it stands now, it is only based on our desire to be together. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

HT

As I?m part time back to school, along with working, I earn a bit less money than before. My wife insisted on it, as it?s a good thing long term speaking.

I have continued saving money in a reserve fund though, now at about 3500 $, which my wife have access to. I have said that I wanted the money in the bank, but that my money is her money so if she thinks she needs it she could take what she needed.

She did ask what I needed the money for once, when she wanted to use a bit more than we do at the moment, and I answered I liked to have it in case something happened, like her family getting sick in Thailand.

Now that earned me big points and a big I love you.

Although I?m keenjau (sp?), I?m generous, if you know what I mean. I?m prepared to take responsibility for the family, and that counts more than throwing money away for gold and Lee jeans.

A couple of her friends are broke about two hours after pay day, and she see the benefit of controlling the use of money.

CBK, about the romance bit, after one year in Norway my wife took matters into her own hands and took my card and bought her self some roses for 49 NKR. She told me it was my romantic gift for her. Apparently one year without flowers is not romantic enough for women, go figure :)

HT,

Being generous does NOT always mean money. Ones cannot be generous without the heart being "nice". What my post is trying to say is in the case of a man can afford to be. For example, I have met a couple of husbands of the Thais who count every penny spent on the wives (they are working) and the wives' families. One of them showed me a list comparing when they can retire if not sending $ 100 to Thailand/month.

Another one took all wives' paychecks and makes sure that she pays for everything as 50%. I have many more such tales.

I have a partner who understands how important a family is. Yes, if we didn't spend any on my Thai family, we could have retired 5 years ago. :D

Generosity comes with a good heart, in my book. Many times, generousity to the less fortunate does take some sacrifice, so what, a lot people I have known are glad to be able to be generous once in a while, even it can mean that they eat a little less, skipping a couple of lunch, forgetting about the new dress. However, a person needs to know when to be generous and when to be able to say to oneself "Not this time, sorry." and leave things alone, IMO. :)

Jasmine

jasmine said:

Dear CS,

Good to see you are doing ok. What you said you might do is actually a fact for many women, not only Thais. However, how long do you think a relationship with such actions will last? Methinks, not long my CS.

Jasmine

The relationship will last a long time if nothing comes from my snooping around. Logic tells me she will tell her plans to someone, a relative, friend, etc. If after monitoring her she does nothing then I'll be relieved. I'd do it twice. In the first few months of the relationship and about 6 months prior to her getting her citizenship...haha..i'm a sneaky, distrustful bastard, aren't I? If she checks out okay, I'll rest easier. Although I'll concede there is still a chance of what jjsushi said happening to me. If I do find her saying in email or on the phone "I'm going to leave CS after I get my citizenship...even though the sex is great (had to boost my own ego...sorry..lol)" Then out she goes. But I'd be sneaky about it though. I'd plan a visit back home and leave her there. Yes, and to answer your 2nd question (even though you didn't ask but must be thinking it). I have trust issues...lol

I wouldn't plan on having any kids until I was sure also.

Jasmine, even though you recommend that no one spy on their hubby, what if they did and they found out that the spouse was planning something like that? What then? Confront them? They'll lie obviously.

Archived