a true love story

iuytrede

thailand might be a leader sadly

-------------------------------

About Asia, therefore Thailand, ever since i have been a kid, its' been the saying, asians smile and the charm operates but that's no indication of sincerity. I'd say on the surface, it's true, not so much insincere, but just plain face courtesy.

I also think that the sheer number and type of guys who go to Thailand is what drives the number of horror or fake stories. If all went to Brazil, and fell for prostitutes there, i'd be surprised if that leadership was not contested then. Any 3rd world country.

Though, IMO, I would think guys easily pay attention to the P4P context as a caution warning a lot more in South America, than in Thailand. It's damned safe and easy-going in Thailand. We all can imagine easily a brazilian BF or pimp, gang, stick a knife to our throat for the money, but not in Thailand.

Same with the life around, visiting South America. i know stories of tourist who disappeared there, but not one such story in Thailand. When what happened to Carew, for example, is widespread, and a normal warning before going to Thailand, if ever, I think the mood will change about the country and the P4P scene also. People might still go and enjoy but not sticking their heart out so easily. Right now, the LOS "package" is still conducive to letting one's guards down for many, emotionally.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived