Asian girls and their relations to other Asians

check_bin_krap

Guest lazyphil

We had a couple 3 doors up from us from Mauritius of Indian descent, the husband was/is a Doc at the hospital and worked endless hours (she was pretty lonely I think), she had a boy same age as ours and she and the mrs became friendly, not too buddy buddy, not alot in common but my mrs had no problem having her over for food, she would bring Creole food round, they moved away, I think she went back to Mauritius (he stayed to further his Medic career), who wouldn't!.....Asian girls of all creeds are part of the scenery here in Cambridge, many tourists/students, no interaction but no hate.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I'm up for Norway :D, my sister has a Norweigian GF (in a non lesbo way!) there who she visits now and then, loves it, I still have a big knife a Norway guy gave me when I was a wee nipper, he stayed with our family when he was studying here, thats what locals do here, have foreign students as paying guests to keep their costs down, I'm after a cute young Asian gal to stay with us....um, maybe my Mrs might object!

Just booked up for four weeks in the LOS around April....still have 11 days to use up till next Oct, this could be fun! :)

jasmine said:I used to have a Vietnamese hairdresser who did my hair for 14 years and she loved the Thais for before immigrating to USA, she was stuck in Thailand and a Thai family took her in.

Same same. :) I short-timed two old tarts from Ipanema Bar in Singapore's Orchard Towers one night ? a Thai bird and her mute Vietnamese mate. :up: Once we got back to my hotel, all stripped off and showered, :hubba: the Thai chick was merrily going down on the Viet gal's pussy like a bulldog on a pork chop while she excitedly stuck a large dildo up the Thai's fanny and I banged her up the arse from behind. :applause:

There certainly appeared to be no festering animosity between the two Asian nationals in that instance. :nono:

On the other hand, I saw an English bloke strike a Kraut tourist over the head with a pint glass for no apparent reason other than he was German in a pub on Burslem High Street last New Year's Eve. :drunk: There was blood everywhere and the German gentleman was clearly badly injured, yet none of the other Brits in the bar rushed to his assistance. :p On the contrary, the other drinkers formed a circle around the prone German and began to chant "Fight! Fight! Fight! Kill the Bastard, kill the bastard!", some of them simultaneously openly aiming aggressive kicks at the teutonic casualty's head and nether regions. :doah: When the unfortunate Kraut finally passed out, I saw one of the English blokes steal his wallet. ::

Seems like European "neighbours" might have more "tolerance issues" to deal with than Asians where living in harmony is concerned? :(

Hope that's helpful. :beer:

jack :help:

Extremely illuminating, as always, FJ. I suspect that, over time, you've given Jasmine an education that she may not otherwise have had .....

My own experience is that there is a tendency on the part of *some* Asian women to engage in the same stereotyping that we fall into here in the West - that Thais and Filipinas will happily sell themselves for money (yes, I know - hypocritical and judgemental, but there you go). Mix in the fierce nationalism felt by many Asians, and you have a recipe for antagonism, but is it really any worse than the rivalry that we see between women of the *same race* here in the West ? When it comes down to it, women are the original 'bitches' : flatter another women to her face and bury her as soon as she is out of earshot.

I guess it should come as some form of comfort to those of us who often feel like outsiders in Asia - chances are that other Asians dont feel entirely welcome either, even if they do blend in a little better than the Caucasian face in the crowd ...

Archived