Asian girls and their relations to other Asians

check_bin_krap

Its been mentioned here before. Its no love between the Asian sisters. The worst insult my Thai ex felt she got, was when a doctor mistook her for being a Phillipina. She still rants about that.

Thai girls don't like Viets and Phillipinas. Viet girls hate Thai and Phillipinas. And on and on..

Its an interesting situation in my family. My sis in law is a Phillipina. My wife is Viet, and my Thai ex is living next to my parents. My wife has met both ex and my sis in law, and hate their guts. Solution? Keep them all apart, if not its me who suffers. ::

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never noticed any hatred towards america or american people from a broad standpoint from mexico or its people.

Historically, I would think they would have ample reasons.

If they do, they sure don't show it by trying to get in in huge numbers. People either forget or repress their feelings when one has a chance to improve themselves economically.

Americans seem to have no fear about going to mexico and many do become expats again to take advanatge of economics and weather/sea....

I have never felt any type of hatred or resentment either way as an individual living in calif most of my life. For the most part, we have been lucky having stable neighbors in canada and mexico. (evem with their economic differences). Is not mexico our number two or three trade partner?

Cardinalblue

iuytrede said:

now let me see...

how much do European neighbours love each other? Like Germans and Dutch, or French, or ...

or for that matter, how much do Mexicans and US Americans like each other?

European neighbors might not love each other, but they mostly respect each other. But I it seems that for example there is a lot of hatred between Thai and Khmer since decades or even centuries. The European just have their stereotypes of each others, but this does not (mostly) interfere in daily contacts and dealings. The European Unions shows this clearly.

[color:"red"] Its been mentioned here before. Its no love between the Asian sisters. The worst insult my Thai ex felt she got, was when a doctor mistook her for being a Phillipina. She still rants about that.

[/color]

Now, CBK, that is news to me for considering such mistake as an insult.

I belong to a Filipino club and like just about all of them.

However, I met Vietnamese women who just hated Thai women without knowing them.

On the other hand, I used to have a Vietnamese hairdresser who did my hair for 14 years and she loved the Thais for before immigrating to USA, she was stuck in Thailand and a Thai family took her in.

Something about Asian women with your family? :D

IMO, it is wrong to just hate someone just because of nationality, CBK, I don't want to sound unkind, perhaps your current wife is still young, not much experience?

Jasmine

iuytrede said:

now let me see...

how much do European neighbours love each other? Like Germans and Dutch, or French, or ...

or for that matter, how much do Mexicans and US Americans like each other?

There is some friendly rivelary between the Scandinavian countries, but not hate like this.

So no, we don't hate eachother. Ask Alholk or Elef :D

Cheers!

[color:"red"] Maybe you are right Jasmine.. But how to explain my ex and her hate towards her Asian sisters?

[/color]

Find out my friend, why she just "hate" anyone, please, I would love to know.

Perhaps, when she gets to your house and live with you, she will be better. It is very difficult what you guys are going through before she can come to live with you.

Jasmine

You didn't get it amiga. How do you explain my ex's hate towards her Asian sisters? Why does she hate my brothers wife? Who she has never even met? Why did she get offended by that doc who mistook her for being a Phillipina?

My wife's points can be explained. My ex ones can't be. I will stand by my point. The asian sisters are not happy around eachother..

Archived