15 year old in Nana parking lot !

OCgringo

for the lastt few nights this very young girl has been hustling guys in Nana parking lot,

She looks very young ,

one of the girls I know said she is 15 years old,

and that seems high to me,

Last night the Tourist police were there and talked to her , 2 guys and a ladie cop, but they did not do anything 1

she apears a little out of it . mubbling to herself etc.

I think the cops know whats up , are keeping an eye on her, and if any punter takes her they will have a good picture for the front page of the paper !

OC

If it is the one I have seen, yes she is underaged.

She moves about from Soi Cowboy to Nana.

If this is the one, stay away from here, she is trouble.

Why do I say this: she told me she takes valium. I asked her were she gets it? At a bar in Soi Cowboy. I believe she was telling the truth. Because of her age and the condition she is in. If you get caught with her, you might also be charged with drugs - like her drugs if she is carrying.

I doubt I am the only one that ever goes to NEP, so I think there are others that see things also. As for getting around, I would say OCgringo is spreading himself around a little bit also.

My secret: I move fast and I do not sip beer.

O.K. Lets mind the board rules on Underage discussions, and drugs (so far so good) and also, lets remember not to turn threads into pissing contests, or arguments between members, no need for it here, we are all riends! Well, sort of, maybe more like a family, one big happy seriously screwed up disfunctional family... :) Seriously, memo to all, don't snipe at one another, please...

If I saw this, my reaction would be to go to the cops and ask why don't you stop it??

We don't have to witness children selling themself. ACT! There also is NGO organisations to call, don't look at this without action!!! Next time you guys are at that car park, do something!!! If you look and accept this, you are a part of the crime.

Check_bin_krap, what you said was commendable.

Unfortunately, you might find out that many do not hold to such fine qualities. Not everything in LOS is beautiful and some of the problems that are here, seem to be of the falang communities indifference to certain situations/conditions.

seem to be of the falang communities indifference to certain situations/conditions.

---------------------------

not sure about that. how many thais would pay notice as some of us do, enough to make a thread here?

CBK, let's think thai, sad to say but she is underage, yet, not a child. To me and you, that's enough to try to do something but for the MIB, and thais around Suk, I think they will not extend the arms of the law to "save" her, especially as she will have to either go into juvenile detention, escape and come right back. I'd say that's what the cops would say if asked why they do nothing. Er, NGOs too.

Just a guess, maybe FlyW, who has the street beat, has more insight on this.

In any case, if the cops were to clamp down on a faranng being caught dick-handed with her, samnamna!

Some of you may remember this; about two years ago, a bonehead Thai and his girlfriend dragged a very underaged girl down Soi 3/1, propositioning passersby. So many street vendors, shopkeepers and pedestrians called the police at the same time, they jammed the swichboard. The police got there pretty quickly, but not before the idiot Thai pimp wannabe had been pretty severely beaten by the crowd. As I remember, the woman was the kids' aunt.

The average Thai does not turn a blind eye to this shit.

P127 I agree and here is a case in point.

(Hope this slice of reality does not break any MOD Rules)

Last year the police rounded up a whole crew of adult beggars and the little girl flower sellers from the inner Sukhumvit area with the idea of deporting them.Everyone has seen the child flower sellers with lipstick on-very weird- I believe the adult beggars were deported but it was too much trouble to find foster homes for the kids and the children somehow remained on the streets selling their "flowers". Made my stomach turn when I saw them back out there even if I only go through that area. The cops took ngern dam and apparently told them no more naughtiness just sell your fresh cut flowers and cut out your side business.Thats as far as the rehabilitation went...

The police do not care- :(Makes me sick)

Archived