Torneyboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:

Uncle,

You got your history wrong.....

BB

Most likely, I'm not old enough to have been at any of them :doah: so I can't really know. Just read the Fairy tales like everyone else. Let's see ..... Jack and Magic Dragon, Alibaba and the 40 Hookers, stuff like that..... 55555

and that Moses guy was a hoot ....... 40 years to cross a few hundred miles of sand .......... must have stopped at every pub on the way.

I figure someone told him to follow the sun....... so every morning he started in the right direction ........... stopped for a long lunch ....... then went the opposite direction every afternoon. :neener:

Now back to Christmas shopping .......... those 'Wise men' fellows did it right. Had a short shopping list, only one guy on the receipient list (check out 'Life of Brian') and didn't get lost on the way. Just easier to travel at night. :up:

Bah, Humbug.

i'll be calling you Scrooge when i see you next.....

personally when i have had my fill of Xmas Day i will touring the neighbourhood looking for the descendants of the Cratchetts and giving them all my leftover Venison and Pheasant.

after all i live in the birthplace of Charlie Dickens and i must abide by his memory.

a top geezer so i am told.

aaagghh.Hate chrissy shopping.Do it for mum and the g/f.But still manage to get dragged around the shops for hours

.Like to go to our local shopping centre though.It has a strategically placed pub next door.Can disapear in there for a hour or two,while the girl examines every last detail in the perfume and bag depts.

A early merry xmas to all. :beer:

Archived