Do you Enjoy Christmas Shopping?

Torneyboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very rarely do i go shopping.

only my Mum and i and easy to buy things for her.

most of my shopping is done on-line,much easier.

but i now have to cope with the GF and she likes little presents...

so i have to do a little shopping for her,or perhaps i can just tie a big bow around my dick on Xmas morning and ask her to sort it out......

I hate Christmas, find it very intrusive to my life. Never bought the whole "Immaculate conception" and miricle crap, sounds like the greatest lie/alibi ever told, never bought a word of it, don't know why......worst of all is hearing the same damned xmas songs over and over again, without a break! And I keep waiting for those damned christmas miricles to happen, s0omething to convince me that shit really is good, and does hapen to help deserving people, something to show my worth, show me what a "wonderful fucking life" it is...and all the gift giving, "give me give me give me..." sound like a whiny Thai girl in a gold shop! Such a pain in my ass, and why do I never get what I want for Christmas? is it to much fucking trouble for god all fucking mighty to miricle a little something my way once in awhile...? Santa's a fat bastard, he could easily pick up a girl from Buri Ram, Korat, or better yet Si Saket (sorry, force of habbit/ Fruedian slip...) and drop her down my fucking chiminy, I have a fucking chiminey, pay extra for a fireplace here you know, plus the annual cleanings...so where the fuck is the fat man with my fucking miricle present? whooo...yeah, sorry, needed to vent a bit...ah what were we talking about again...? oh yeah, Christmas, I say get rid of it...

Archived