Bangkok NightLife Round Up

BrownFox77

keith doug said:

well!! last night i was in soi cowboy and what a turn around .. the best gogobar was TILLAC... unlike anything i saw several months ago ..loads of nice girls ,,all friendly and all stunners!!!

Just amazing how quickly things can change in LOS. The early part of NOV there were some ex-Tilac girls working at Baccara who I've known for a long time - told me they quit Tilac because it was so dead, no customers.

Sounds like you're off to a great start Keith! :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Just amazing how quickly things can change in LOS. The early part of NOV there were some ex-Tilac girls working at Baccara who I've known for a long time - told me they quit Tilac because it was so dead, no customers.

Well, it?s good to hear that Tilac now has a nice lineup of girls as its always been one of my favorite SC bars. When I last visited the place in August, a dancer that I?ve known for about a year now told me she had not been barfined (or fucked) in over three months (don?t think she was lying either) due to business being so slow. And in my eyes, she was one of the best looking girls working there at the time.

ST

Archived