Bangkok NightLife Round Up

BrownFox77

Have sadly returned after my recent month long stay in LOS. While most of Pattaya is showing and even the Shows are back in Pattaya, Bangkok's nightlife is still very much alive and the girls are as sweet and friendly as ever.

Herewith a brief round up of some of Bangkok's Nightlife:

Soi Cowboy

Baccarra ? many new girls, both as GoGo dancers as well as new upstairs ?School Girl uniform? dancers, a couple of them pretty wild. The atmosphere here seemed to be up a couple notches since my trip in May.

Sharks ? One of my favorites however regret to report that here things seemed to have ratcheted down a few notches. Still plenty of girls here however the atmosphere and ?collective personality? of the girls on stage wasn?t as fun and happy as I?ve seen it in the past.

Midnight ? Still a fun place however many of the best regulars here seem to be gone, although there?s still a few nice girls here. Nonetheless, this place is still a lot of fun ? whether you sit at the bar and watch the wild girls on stage, or sit in the ?back booths??

Our Place ? Always been a quiet forgotten place where I?ve been able to find a gem or 2, didn?t see much this past time ?round, but there are a couple stunners here but they seem to be gone fast. Not sure what happened but I also didn?t see the sleeping dog in front where he usually sleeps ? I only hope he hasn?t met with foul play?

Moonshine Joint ? Very slow when I was there however at times they have some nice Hello Girls out front that go in with you. One good thing I learned from talking to the girls here though is that they actually open at 1:00 PM in the afternoon, in case one is looking for a daytime place to go to.

Toy Bar ? Like Moonshine Joint slow when I was there however they also have at times some nice Hello Girls in front. When I was there 2 girls wanted to take me to a back room for a full BJ however I had already made plans with another girl so passed. I also learned that like Moonshine Joint, Toy Bar also opens at 1300.

Spice Girls ? This new small place still appears to be ?growing? however they have a few nice ?hello girls? that dance on stage with the regular dancers ? who turned out to be quite cuddly to sit with?

Suzy Wongs (newly re-opened) - In previous reports I made about this place I mentioned I always felt the atmosphere here was a little off. Didn?t get that this time, they have many new girls who seem to have a lot of fun on stage, and there?s more than a couple real nice girls here.

Black and White ? Most times I was here the place was pretty packed, many new girls and a fun place. The girls here, both dancers and wait help, seem to be ?good drinkers? and some nights they get a little wild. There?s a handful of really nice new girls here now too.

DollHouse ? This was my favorite this trip. They have many new girls, some quite, quite nice and all seem to be very horny. The atmosphere of this place is a lot of fun. The day after Loy Kratong it got so crowded there it was standing room only. Had some very good times with a few girls from here.

NEP

Rainbow II ? For the 1st time since I can remember, there are not as many ?Hot, Young Stunners? as there normally are here. The quality of the girls IMO has really gone down several notches. Also, although it was the start of ?busy season? I was able to get seats easily each time I went whereas the past few trips they were always packed.

Rock Hard ? Here the quality of the girls has gone UP, many new girls and some real lookers. This place had a nice overall fun atmosphere to it and the girls seem ?happy? compared to the stiff faces I saw in Rainbow II.

Voodoo - Oh my, very bad., only a small number of girls even working and those that were there weren?t all that attractive to me anyway.

G-Spot ? Hardly saw any customers here and the girls were generally so-so although there were a couple real nice ones. For some reason this place often has some real pretty Dek Serves and as usual, they still do.

Mandarin ? They only have like half the number of girls working here now that I?d normally see however many of the girls they do have are new and some are quite nice. The ?upstairs? is still unused and the overall atmosphere is no where near as fun as it used to be however might be worth a look to grab one of the finer girls that do work there ? as I did?

Silver Dragon ? Dead, sad, and just plain bad. When it 1st opened this place had some nice girls and seemed promising. The past few trips is just seemed to have gotten worse and worse. This time it was so bad besides me there was only ONE other customer in the place ? and I didn?t stay for even half my beer.

Rainbow I ? Can?t say too much about this place because when I tried to go there it was so packed it was standing room only. So I walked right out, however, did spy some quite nice girls on stage (maybe here is where all the nice stunners from Rainbow II went).

Rainbow III ? A handful of excellent girls here, they have a real nice lineup at the moment, and unlike some recent trips this time it wasn?t packed all the time.

PatPong

Pink Panther ? some new girls have been added so they have a nice lineup. This place seems to have picked up a notch or 2 since my last trip, had some great times here and with the girls I?ve taken from here?

Kings Castle 1 ? Many excellent girls here, a good number of stunners. This place is sort of heavy on the LD pressure but if you can ?hold em off? initially, they?ll move on to the next prey, leaving you alone. It does get packed and one night these 2 older Yippon guys dressed in expensive suits ended up having to ?share? a table with me - was a lot of fun watching the girls go crazy hitting these guys up for drinks and all.

Kings Castle II ? This place the quality of the girls has really gone down since my last trip, I really didn?t like any of the girls I saw here this time.

Kings Castle III ? Here I went into by mistake (I had heard its mostly Lady Boys here). My 1st time here and as soon as I sat down I realized the mistake I had made ? if only ALL lady boys were so obvious, LOL ? I did have a lot of attention expressed towards me though. I don?t know if ALL the ?girls? in here are Lady Boys or not, but it looked like there were at least a small number of real girls here, some quite nice - however, I didn?t stay around to find out?

Camolot ? Many many excellent pretty young girls here and quite a few stunners. Like Kings Castle 1 next door, the girls can be a little aggressive here so one has to keep their wits about them, but its worth it. One of my regulars from Thai Bar warned me that there?s some Lady Boys here ? don?t know if she said that to keep me out of this place but it did cause me to be on guard?

Thai Bar ? Here there?s some great girls however this place was nearly always dead, which was good for me. This place can be very aggressive on the LDs however once they knew me they left me alone.

Lucifers Disco ? 2 of my regulars took me here one night, an interesting place. It?s an upstairs disco and has 3 floors (maybe more), its on the small side as far as discos go. The people inside seemed like mostly tourists types and mixed in were some young ?local Thai ?couples. Didn?t see many single girl customers hanging around but they did have these hot, young, excellent Lucifers Dance Girls that danced along a wall ? I guess to get folks in the dancing mood. Saw only a few punters with their girls like me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DollHouse ? This was my favorite this trip. They have many new girls, some quite, quite nice and all seem to be very horny. The atmosphere of this place is a lot of fun. The day after Loy Kratong it got so crowded there it was standing room only. Had some very good times with a few girls from here.

Dollhouse SC has always been my "drinking" bar, but the talent right now is better than it's ever been! Couldn't help myself and took 2 out my first night in BKK. The boss wasn't happy that I took away 2 of his best girls so early, but I was happy :). Horny is an understatement!!!

Ranger

Nice report, but two questions on locations of a couple of unfamiliar sounding bars:

1. Is Rock Hard open in NEP again? That was the one that was Vixens and a couple of other names, but I thought was still closed.

2. Where is Thai Bar in the 'pong? Thigh Bar maybe???

Anyone been to the bar where Titty Twister used to be.

And, finally, if you don't go to Goldfingers next time, I will send keith doug to your room immediately to give you a proper lecturing on the best gogo bar in BKK. :)

Sarisin said:

Nice report, but two questions on locations of a couple of unfamiliar sounding bars:

1. Is Rock Hard open in NEP again? That was the one that was Vixens and a couple of other names, but I thought was still closed.

2. Where is Thai Bar in the 'pong? Thigh Bar maybe???

Anyone been to the bar where Titty Twister used to be.

And, finally, if you don't go to Goldfingers next time, I will send keith doug to your room immediately to give you a proper lecturing on the best gogo bar in BKK. :)

Sarisn,

Dang, I misnamed Playskool as Rock Hard once again - this is like the 3rd time I've done that. Not sure what Freud or Firey Jack would make of it...

Yes, Rock Hard should read as Playskool - which is excellent right now!

Also yes indeed Thai bar is Thigh Bar

Went to Goldfingers a couple times several years ago but didn't like it at the time. Really should've popped in to check it out this time - actually there's a lot of places I missed this time and that was because I was doing so well in the relatively few places I did go to - I had way more than enough excellent girls that kept me quite busy and almost too happy (and exhausted many nights) - but this is a good thing I think, quite contrary to the foreboding 'Sky is Falling' reports we've seen in the recent past.

I will indeed make it a point to check out the best GoGo in BKK next time, not sure I wouldn't break under Keith Doug's relentless interrogations about closing times... :D

Thanks for the corrections :)

Archived