Bangkok NightLife Round Up

BrownFox77

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zman,

Ahhhhh, the good old days!!! DH Clinton was always one of my favorite bars. Your girl from G-spot is now upstairs at Hollywood. Last time I was in there, she made a point to turn away from me everytime the stage revolved my way :D. Of course, looking at her with her top on was no fun anyway ::.

Ranger

BrownFox77 said:

NEP

G-Spot ? Hardly saw any customers here and the girls were generally so-so although there were a couple real nice ones. For some reason this place often has some real pretty Dek Serves and as usual, they still do.

I'm surprised G-Spot didn't suit your taste. I was there in early Nov and they had loads of girls and no customer - the way I like it! :) Girls were pretty good looking and I was just supposed to have a beer and hop onto the next bar. But I ended spending the entire nite there!

Hi Ranger,

Yeah, the good ol' days of the Clinton Plaza and the Dollhouse.

"Ahhhhh, the good old days!!! DH Clinton was always one of my favorite bars."

But what made the DH so interesting?

The unforgettable girl with the number sahm sip sahm (33). She was the attraction of the DH.

(( Hey, administrators and moderators: I am talking about times which are long gone ?the girl disappeared from the scene))

We were discussing about her on this board many months; and even khun Sanuck gave up and he agreed with a bad grace that we disclosed her number.

I saw her dancing many times; but every time when I wanted to barfine her, someone else was faster. I always was the looser when contesting the victory with someone else.

I remember her nice big tits very well, and in thoughts I see those boobies swinging and swaying ?

Does someone know her whereabouts?

AhTeckLim said:
BrownFox77 said:

NEP

G-Spot ? Hardly saw any customers here and the girls were generally so-so although there were a couple real nice ones. For some reason this place often has some real pretty Dek Serves and as usual, they still do.

I'm surprised G-Spot didn't suit your taste. I was there in early Nov and they had loads of girls and no customer - the way I like it! :) Girls were pretty good looking and I was just supposed to have a beer and hop onto the next bar. But I ended spending the entire nite there!

I was there (at NEP) in late NOV and in general NEP was pretty slow in most places anyway. When I was at G-Spot there weren't all that many girls and only 2 really nice looking ones, but it was after 10:00 PM already so maybe many had been bar fined already.

That often happens to me, intending only to bar hop around but hit a place that's hopping at the time and end up staying quite some time.

Archived