NPFFL Countering Peyton Manning

BadaBing

OK.. I got no reason to cry cause i'm sitting pretty... :rolleyes: but this guy alone can kill ya... kudo's to Gummi for having him... :up: Years past it was Holmes , Davis , Farve , Warner , Faulk , Moss , but this year it's friggin Manning ALONE !!!!

Well it's my week to to be fed to the Lions ( no.. not the MCK's :grinyes: ) But , damm you Gummi , at least bench the rest of your team and give us a chance... :banghead:

BadaventingBing :beer:

Hah, you got a damn good team! My WR can't compete. I'm even benching my best WR Eric Moulds!!!

Think I lucked out this week because your guys are going up against better defensive teams.

At this moment, I'm playing all my Oakland and KC receivers hoping for a shootout!!! KC is without their RB if I remember correctly.

Good luck to you!

<<burp>>

Wadda freak'n weird weekend.

Sorry Badabing. I worry that if we see each other in the playoffs it'll be a different story. Your guys played tough defensive teams (though Brees's output was a huge aberration) this week!

But no matter what, everyone can take satisfaction that the Steelers keep rolling on!!!

I think we should all encourage suzibandit to really tell us how he really feels :)

<<burp>>

gummigut said:

Christ, that is the understatement of the year! My best guys play in blowout games and score in the single digit fantasy points? WTF? I should be alone at the top, but nnnooooooooo!

I hope that they have gotten it out of their system now! But I have had enough of Seattle and their "defense". What the hell happened to them anyway? They suck bad.

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:
gummigut said:

Christ, that is the understatement of the year! My best guys play in blowout games and score in the single digit fantasy points? WTF? I should be alone at the top, but nnnooooooooo!

I hope that they have gotten it out of their system now! But I have had enough of Seattle and their "defense". What the hell happened to them anyway? They suck bad.

Cheers,

SD

Need some cheese with your whine tiger ?? :grinyes: coulda been worse , your opp last week coulda started a different RB than Smith... :neener:

Have fun , but beware of dem Soapy's :cover:

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived