Book Worms?

Torneyboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Anything by:

Clive Cussler'

Clive Cussler pisses me off so much.

he seems to release a new one every Month and only today i saw his latest.

a Dirk Pitt novel and not the phoney character he writes about who is a total copy of Pitt.

my local shop is doing a 3 for 10 Quid offer and i will probably get the Cussler book along with George Bests Autobiography(another one)and something by Chris Ryan.

something to pass the time away when i have to fly the Atlantic to Florida and back in Feb.

i could post the Cussler book to you when i have finished with it.....but fuck it.

buy your own you cheap barstard.........

sayjann said:

'Anything by:

Clive Cussler'

Clive Cussler pisses me off so much.

he seems to release a new one every Month and only today i saw his latest.

a Dirk Pitt novel and not the phoney character he writes about who is a total copy of Pitt.

my local shop is doing a 3 for 10 Quid offer and i will probably get the Cussler book along with George Bests Autobiography(another one)and something by Chris Ryan.

something to pass the time away when i have to fly the Atlantic to Florida and back in Feb.

i could post the Cussler book to you when i have finished with it.....but fuck it.

buy your own you cheap barstard.........

Hi

A lot of the ""popular" writers churn out at least a book a year...if not two!.

Almost set your clock by the release dates.

Fathers day,mothers day...and christmas....great for hardbacks ..and beach books.

Ludlum

Bryce Courtenay

Stephen king

Clancy

Grisham

Jackie collins

D Steele

Etc etc.....but we still buy them ::

All,

How about Steve Leather's highly readable and enjoyable books? I just finished three I picked up in a Pattaya used book store. (Swan Books on Soi Buakow. Decent selection there. It's just a ways past the Siam Sawasdee Hotel, the purple one, not the other.) I found "The Stretch" by Leather to be a good read. Also liked the "TunnelRats" and really enjoyed one about a guy who worked with the dead comissionfor the Balkans war that I can't for the lfe of me remember the name of now. Excellent story it was too.

Cent

Archived