I saw her peeking through my wallet

zigfreed

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once lost my car. I reported it stolen, it was in my garage.

-----------------------

I once thought i got a freebie with a TG i had stayed with a few days a month before (rented GF psychology here). We went to have a bite, then she said she needed to go home, OK, no problem, nice to see you again... Then, back in the room, i saw the only 1000 i had in the wallet was missing.... I understood it all afterwards, she did not want to stay (I had dropped her before) and did not want to have to indulge me with a day spent together, waiting for her cash. Could not ask either, not an exact ST set-up as it started that night.

I say, well done, she read me right. i would have kept her with me for a day or 2, and given her exactly what she took. She struck first and i struck out: TG 1 farang 0. :)

I don't know if I could have been so casual about someone going through my wallet. I would suspect a lot of women, wives and gf alike, would probably go through our wallets at some point.

Regarding this particular person though, I'd get rid of her immediately if that were me. I always keep my wallet in the hotel safe. Only carry around what I think I'll need. All important documents in the hotel safe. A photo copy of my passport is what I carry on my person and emergency info written in English and Thai like contact person and number if I am hurt and unconscious (a falang friend and my TGF) and the hotel I'm residing.

Make sure the TG showers first.

I paid a delayed price for forgetting my passport/wallet in the room.

Left it in Pattaya and went to KoChang. Near Klaeng I remembered and got off the minibus and headed back to the hotel.

Guess what? It was still where I had stashed it!

So I went back to the bar to find the nice girl I had been with the night before.

I found her, we went to KoChang next day and spent 15 really nice days together.

She never asked for a penny, took really good care of me.

I later sent her some money to help pay her mortage up in Isaan.

When I came back to meet family and live with her, she left after 2 days.

Would have been better if she had ripped off my wallet in the room!

That was my BarGirl 101 course. I passed.

'Make sure the TG showers first'

no way,always shower with them......... :grinyes:

then you get the first phase of foreplay and a good wash around the nether regions..... :hubba:

my room is always a mess with all my valuables laying around and if they have the patience to look around for something interesting then i let them go for it.

fuck me,i can't find my money or other valuables most of the time...... :doah:

follies said:

So where do you hide stuff if you take a shower? Do you undress in the bathroom, keep all your stuff in there?

I never said it was a perfect system. I don't hide my stuff. Just keep it rolled up in my trousers, just in case some really clever b/g has an idea to rifle through my pockets when I'm not looking. The "security roll" will slow her down for the millisecond needed to catch her in the act. BTW, I'm talking short time hotel, PB, PH.

Besides I've almost always showered "two people" and not been attracted to members of the "secret shower with locked door society". You'd think it would be hard to tell from five minutes converstation in a bar, but it just seems to work out that way. :dunno:

I always take my trousers off in the bathroom before I have a shower and leave the wallet in the trouser pocket. Then I take them into the bedroom after I've showered. Normally I go short time, so it isn't a problem, but if I do have a girl for a longtime, before going to sleep I hide my wallet under my side of the matress while she's showering so she doesn't see where I've hid it. By literally sleeping on it, she might find it harder to move 95kg of Australian without waking him up!!!

FlyP

Archived