internet movie download question

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uk101 said:

Fair enough, give me a few days as I'm travelling back to thr uk but if I give you a bittorrent URL you'll run the exe and be happy the protocol will protect you from any virus I care to atttach ??

sure........ you upload any file you want to supernova.org and I'd be happy to confidently d/l it.

and as Alholk just stated above, if you can get one into a data stream, plus transmit it via a bit torrent, then I'm sure Anti Virus Corporations around the world have an opening for a new VP. Try Bill Gates first though as they intend to distribute all their new updates worldwide via a bit torrent protocol for security reasons.

but I'm willing to learn every day. :bow:

the headline of your post is a bit misleading, IMO. There were no arrests for people downloading through bit torrent. I guess the MPAA is happy with the way you bring the news, because it adds to the panic when there is no real need to.

Actions like these are designed the scare the public away, and convictions are almost nil. Off course downloading through bit torrent is on the fringes of legality, and as such it can't hurt to keep in check what is happening in your country concerning downloads.

Cheers,

soongmak

soongmak said:

the headline of your post is a bit misleading, IMO. There were no arrests for people downloading through bit torrent. I guess the MPAA is happy with the way you bring the news, because it adds to the panic when there is no real need to.

Actions like these are designed the scare the public away, and convictions are almost nil. Off course downloading through bit torrent is on the fringes of legality, and as such it can't hurt to keep in check what is happening in your country concerning downloads.

Cheers,

soongmak

Thanks. Didn't mean to be misleading- I just modified the original title.

Not trying to create any scare tactics myself. I like to see the cat-and-mouse games that are never-ending. Especially those where the mice keep winning!

Obvious that these tactics WILL work against many users without good knowledge- just look at some of the posts above dealing with virii.

In case I didn't say it before:

MPAA, RIAA: fuckwads

i went and downloaded one of the bit torrent software, and started downloading from supernova.org

good news is that so far my computer is still alive, bad news is that it's awfully slow. is it that thailand is somewhere in the backwaters of internet?

understand Fly, but just let the BT run in the background, they get faster the longer they are connected, but certainly never the speeds of a dedicated d/l

I'll try to hunt up some paymovie sites also maybe check any video shops you know. But I suspect most of the stuff you want is not available here. But it is the World Capital for buying pirate movies (and HK as well)

Archived