Jasmine Suites, revisited

BrownFox77

BrownFox77 said:Everything still looked brand new with not a flaw or scratch anywhere.
Musta not had the room with the baby oiled suede sofa, eh? A friend had a nice littun party with some gals who were all oiled up. One tart crashed on the sofa. Oops, a full body print in the suede :doah:. How to hide it? Yup, baby oil the rest of the sofa :bow:;) ::.

Jing jing! He's my hero!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:
BrownFox77 said:Everything still looked brand new with not a flaw or scratch anywhere.
Musta not had the room with the baby oiled suede sofa, eh? A friend had a nice littun party with some gals who were all oiled up. One tart crashed on the sofa. Oops, a full body print in the suede :doah:. How to hide it? Yup, baby oil the rest of the sofa :bow:;) ::.

Jing jing! He's my hero!

Cheers,

SD

LOL, think I heard about that night somewhere (maybe while in Pink Panther one night). Sorry I missed you this trip, think you came back to Bangers just as I flew back to the rat race.

Could be I was in the same room though, mine did seem to have a new Sofa, maybe the old, oiled one is at the PB now.. :o

Archived