Which online stock broker do you use?

whosyourdaddy

I use Kim Eng. Very satisfied with their on-line trading system. They have a live plug-in for Internet Explorer where you can watch every trade going on real-time or filter them however you please. KGI also is supposed to be good, but I have not tried it myself. Pretty damn expensive though, but that seems to be the norm in Thailand. Commision is 0.2% plus vat.

The thing I don't like about Kim Eng is that their personal follow up sucks. I have yet to receive a single advice from my personal contact. My Thai neighbor have received several, but then again many of the advices have sucked so maybe I shold be happy.

Several times I have transfered money to Kim Eng, but the amount would never show up in my account before I phoned my contact several times. Two times the gave me a one day notice to sign papers to receive dividend. Luckily I were not out of town on those occasions.

Paillote

Online tools? heh. They do have this real time tracker which I can only get to work 50% of the time (and to be honest, I never really tried to get it to work). I just want to put my order in, I don't want to watch blips every minute.

They do have real time quotes including last trade. Don't understand about prices confirmed before you buy sell.

You put in your order. If the market moves and it can be placed then Seamico will move it.

<<burp>>

gummigut said:

Don't understand about prices confirmed before you buy sell.

You put in your order. If the market moves and it can be placed then Seamico will move it.

<<burp>>

The only guys i know that can get confirmed(which I read as guaranteed) prices prior to the buy or sell are teh institutional accounts that have block orders or strong arm you into committing capital before they give you an order.

I have never seen the same in retail land except maybe in the pink sheet or bulletin board stuff which is the realm of illiquidity.

Archived