Any Suggestions ware to go for christmas eve???

keith doug

Absolutely.

Feeling rather pishted at mo.

Then again Blighty can have its moments.

Office had an afternoon booze & nosh in local restaurant. Girls all going round tripping over things pished. Ten mins to 5 o'clock. Then won't even have to pretend to work. At least it keeps me in front of the computer.

Guest lazyphil

I've always thought about going down the road to listen to the world famous choir at Kings College Chapel on Xmas eve would be atmospheric, but never seem to get around to it, the queuing all day puts me off, plus it would bore me to tears very likely!

Keith Doug,

Hmmm, well hit them all at least once! As for myself, It will be working overtime, or else home for some Christmas SPAM, and a glass of water. Might head down to the local Salvation Army (good bunch, even if they are "jesus types") and grab a holiday dinner there. Lame I admit, unless of course someone were to take pity on me and invite me to join their family... Not that I wanty to impose, and I'd keep the boozing to an absolute minimum... :worship:

As I now reflect on this season, I am reminded of many Christmas'es passed. The ones that come to mind (well, what few I remember...) were with my old pal Fiery Jack. We would wake up early Christmas eve, hang the stocking by the smouldering fire (sometimes the sofa which caught fire from one of Jack's cigarettes) and then anxiously get drunk and await Santa and the magic pink elephants that pulled his magic sleigh. Then, Christmas day, awake around 3p.m. and head off to the Swillers Arms for a hearty holiday feast of mashed peas and Shepard Pie (they use actual German shepard!) if we were lucky, old milge would be there to do her famous yultide "panty dance" one particular year, she forgot her nickers, and it helped add even more merriment. Always a good sport that Mildge, hearty babe, Russian ancestry, 4 teeth and a tattoo on her right ass cheek which read mistletoe ahead, start kissing here..." a sweet gal, and a real goer at the parties...So with any luck, the space available seats are open to Stoke, and I'll have myself a merry little Christmas after all...ah what were we talking about again...? oh yeah, just hit all the sights you can, if you run into a Katoey on Soi 4 around Nana closing time, around 6'2" green eyes, and one breast bigger than the other, ask if "she" has my wallett. Thanks, and happy holidays...

Guest lazyphil

<<sounds good to me Phil..

a pity we didn't know each other when we were both visiting Seadragon at the same time a few Years ago.could have been a blast........

>>

I think we'd have gotten into all sorts of bother ::....back in LOS in April for the month, I think I'll have to mosey on down there for a few days :D

'It will be working overtime'

i'm working 12 Hours on Xmas Day and am really pissed off..... :cussing:

for the first time in 20 Years my work has decided that the canteen will be closed and all free meals will be stopped.... :down:

we have always had a free meal on Xmas Day up until this Year.

load of barstards IMO and i am having second thoughts about working.... :yeahthat:

happy Xmas from my bosses to me...... santahat.gifxmastree.gif............NOT.

Archived