Any Suggestions ware to go for christmas eve???

keith doug

I usually work so the family guys can have off, but this year is a 3 day weekend! so is New years. Just don't have much to do, but would like the time off to do nothing...! What kind of work do you do that gets you a free X-mas meal? We usually have a pot luck dinner or something...usually the single guys, if lucky, nothing breaks, and we can fuck off driving around the airport, trying to look up the skirts of Asian (and other) flight attendants...hey, it's the only thrill we get, got to enjoy it! :)

like you i normally work so that Guys with families can spend time with them.....

i like working Xmas but am just pissed off that not only do we not get the free meal but that the entire canteen is closed for 36 hours.......

the meal was always a thank-you from the bosses for all our hard work during the Year.

i work in a Hospital and around 600 people will be on duty each Day over the holiday(we have 4 Days)but for 1 Day we will be deprived of food.

even 1000 patients will only be offered a sandwich and an apple and i find that disgusting.

but at least i can bring in food cooked by my Mum and GF and share with the Guy i will be working with.

should be a quiet Day and i will have fun..... santahat.gif

keith doug said:

thanks for ALL the replies...

i LIKE THE KINGS COLLEGE ONE!!

Now thats a hard choise,,kings college choir,,or mr sarisins goldfinger haaaa!!

Well, kd, you just must request those Goldfinger's gogo dancers to sing Oh Holy Night to you and you will have the best of both worlds. santahat.gif

Happy holidays, and enjoy your time out and about. :)

PS. If you like Tilac, stick with a good thing and head there Christmas Eve.

Archived