Having your GF hit on

thai3

Common JJ,

You were outraged in a recent post where a girl from your alleged harem, was approached as being a whore, at Novetel CM2???, and were pissed that a guy had passed your girl a business card, when you went to the bathroom???

Now you love to see it????

Make up your mind. ::

HT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Common JJ,

You were outraged in a recent post where a girl from your alleged harem, was approached as being a whore, at Novetel CM2???, and were pissed that a guy had passed your girl a business card, when you went to the bathroom???

Now you love to see it????

Make up your mind. ::

HT

I don't know which post your referencing but 2 come to mind. Either way, your wrong HT.

The event was my being out with a bunch of BG's not a GF at a disco(CM2) and a leech being disrespectful thinking he could pick up a freebie on my dime because he spoke fluent Thai. If the guy had come to me and clinked glasses or even introduced himself, I would have invited him to join my party.

Maybe your talking about the time a Thai guy who was a friend of my chick gave her his# after returning from school abroad?

That was another situation entirely. His actions not bother me and he was not even threatening, after all they knew each other and were schoolmates at one point. I basically was seeing where her head was and I wanted to create a situation in which I could get some leverage so to speak. A sort of relationship game. He was just a convenient catalyst or excuse for my other intentions.

Totally different situations but the same underlying point, which is respect.

Get your facts straight before you start criticizing me.

Hi JJ,

>>>>The event was my being out with a bunch of BG's not a GF at a disco(CM2) and a leech being disrespectful thinking he could pick up a freebie on my dime because he spoke fluent Thai. If the guy had come to me and clinked glasses or even introduced himself, I would have invited him to join my party. <<<<

In any event, the post is about your gf being hit on, and not your flavor of the day.

Of course they will get hit on. Much less that they live in the sex capital of the world, but just because they might be attractive. My gf rides the BTS to and from work every day, and is hit on often. She is a Thai girl, and as such, many falang think she open "open season" on free sex. I hear about what she approached with, every day.

A reason to get upset?

Not for me. My gf will get hit on there. It's a fact of life. But is not a worry for me, because she knows it for what it is. It's also a worry for her, that I will get hit on here.

But when you have two people who are very dedicated to each other......., being hit on, is not a problem.

It can only be an issue, when you are not sure of things. When you are sure of things between you, it ceases to become a problem.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

A reason to get upset?

Not for me. My gf will get hit on there. It's a fact of life. But is not a worry for me, because she knows it for what it is. It's also a worry for her, that I will get hit on here.

But when you have two people who are very dedicated to each other......., being hit on, is not a problem.

It can only be an issue, when you are not sure of things. When you are sure of things between you, it ceases to become a problem.

HT

I think there is a reason to be upset about somone asking a girl to have sex for money just becuse she is Thai. It's sterotyping, and it's demeaning.

I don't go and ask any black man I see to play some drums for me at a party without even knowing if he can play drums. I have seen some black men do so on tv though, and they do have rythm .... (/irony)

Not being jealous or scared that your girl wil act on it is a diffrent issue.

A sort of relationship game. He was just a convenient catalyst or excuse for my other intentions.

...which is respect.

Hmm, respect seems to be important for you!

Have you ever thought that some people find it disrespectful if you are playing with them?

Best regards

>>>>In any event you were completely wrong and basically talking out of your ass.<<<

No. I am not wrong. It was a large thread about you being royally pissed that a guy would have the audacity to approach "one of my girls'", when it was clear they were with you. That is not talking out of my ass. That is reality. You can't remember? That's strange, because you were quite vocal about it, at the time.

And now in this thread, you say you enjoy to see it happen. ::

And go on to say that if he tells you of intentions, that you will buy him a beer for telling you????

I'm sorry, but I don't remember ever seeing two more contradictory posts here. I could care less what your posture is. I'm only commenting on your inconsistencies.

I also want to comment on your rudeness on this board. I don't come here much anymore. You are a part of that reason. It used to be a fun place, with curtious posters, who had a common interest, who just wanted to have some fun. And not a place where you had to do battle with every post you made, and get called names for expressing your opinions.

Cool your jets, and be nicer to other posters, JJ. Some of us might actually want to come back here then. If I had the time, or inclination, I'd go get your original thread, and slay your ass with it, but that is not what this board is about. So I won't. But contrary to your own belief, you are not always right, and the last word on every subject, where everyone else's other thoughts, are total bullshit.

HT

Hi AF16,

I agree 100%. It is stereotyping when falangs think every Thai girl on the BTS is a prostitute.

But in the broader sense, every guy will have his woman hit on, at some time or another, no matter where they are, or nationality. And I doubt too many of us like that fact. But in dealing with it, comes down to an acceptance of it, and a certain comfort level, within your relationship.

My gf will often say "farang ba maak", and relate an experience on BTS or at MBK, where she is approched. She once asked me, "why they think they can do that?". I told her that Thai women have a reputation for being free, and some stupid farang think that translates to *all* Thai woman. She understands that, and thinks it all very funny.

It's only as serious as you make it out to be. The fact is.....your beloved *will* get hit on. It is the nature of things. The key is being comfortable enough to know your tirak does not take such things serious, and knows where her heart is.

My gf is much more concerned when I tell her I drove a female co-worker home after work, than some slob on BTS asking her for her phone number. :)

HT

and a leech being disrespectful thinking he could pick up a freebie on my dime because he spoke fluent Thai.

---------------------

JJ, we can cut hair in 4 and say this happened on a girl who was not your GF, but if HT understands the thread as: being with somebody (date, dates, GF, party of girls) and someone, courteous or a total asshole, hits on her/one, I believe he's got a point. Say you react differently according to who is with you, but he is not talking out of his ass.

Archived