Having your GF hit on

thai3

Mr Stickperson brings up an interesting topic this week of having GF's, in his case Mrs having unwanted approaches made by all sorts of characters, sometimes in his presence. He mentions guys who seeing their honour thus insulted by some twat asking for the girls phone number get ready to roll up their sleeves intent on indulging in a bit of work for the Po Tek Tung if the offender were to persist.

Personally I find this sort of macho reaction the height of stupidity and 'asking for it'. For some reason, although I have taken out some girls who I think any westerner would think of as stunning, I have only had thai blokes panting after a girl when she has not been involved in the bar trade. All these girls to me have looked quite plain but obviously not to thai men when they have followed them to the toilets, outside, pressed numbers into hands etc. I must say this has never been done right in front of me so some degree of manners has been involved. It has never really bothered me in the slightest, how do others react to such events?-peter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when guys step to my women and I love to watch how they handle it. Let's me know I have an attractive woman and her reactions tell me where her head is regarding the relationship.

Any guy that can pull a chick out from under me is welcome to her because that would be one hell of a feat or one clueless chick. The only time I would respond negatively is if it is directly in my face. That is just plain rude and an ultimate disrespect. So I would never get physical over the advances to a chick, I would only react to the issue of blatant respect.

Too much pussy in the world to be fighting over it.

I find the best reaction is to blatantly laugh at the guy and then get on with enjoying the night with your girl. There's nothing that makes yourself seem more confident and the cheeky idiot smaller.

When numbers get passed (usually by waiters) I would do one of two things, depending on my mood at the time: 1) ask my girlfriend to blatantly tear it up and drop it, or 2) Call the number there and then and tell them politely that they must have given their number to the wrong girl.

Well back home some guy in a Mercedes stopped and asked my wife to take a 'ride' with him.

Apparantly you can stop Asian girls and ask them that ??

Never have happened to any of my fellow contry(wo)men.

I was rather pissed about it as I don't think you can stop a random woman asking if she want to F4M, but my wife did not find it out of the ordinary from 'farangs' and shrugged it off. Just sent him packing with the message that she was on her way to meet her husband.

If I had been there and the man had been half my size I'd beaten the crap out of him.

Archived